Home and Away (6 Viewers)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Hey guys, how old is Lilly meant to be? Coz she's acting like she's 12 (with her coy flirting), then acting like she's meant to be at school, but seems older all at the same time. I know that sounds weird, but I like HyPnOtiSeD said, there is something about her that's strange.

I love the flirting between Belle and Drew. I hate when Belle's angry, it's very teenage angsty. I'm missing the loveyness bteween matty and rick too! I'm such a sucker for H&A romance

HSC
What annoys me about Lily is that one moment she was being abused; and now she's flirting with every guy she lays eyes on! :eek:

HSC
grk_styl said:
Hey guys, how old is Lilly meant to be? Coz she's acting like she's 12 (with her coy flirting), then acting like she's meant to be at school, but seems older all at the same time. I know that sounds weird, but I like HyPnOtiSeD said, there is something about her that's strange.

I love the flirting between Belle and Drew. I hate when Belle's angry, it's very teenage angsty. I'm missing the loveyness bteween matty and rick too! I'm such a sucker for H&A romance
I love the flirting between Belle and Drew too. :uhhuh:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
zomg its grk styl
anygays shes probably acting as a 15-16 year old but i can see the gist as to why shes acting younger than that
it happens with most new home and away characters...shell probably develop more into the age shes meant to be acting but you probably need to give it some time

Belle omg..we need more belle please

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I know Lily is around for a long time to come not sure if she is classed as perment though or how long she is staying but it will be for months to come to my knowledge.

I know Jules is still in the spoilers and they 2-3 weeks ahead but I can't see him staying very long.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Lily only has a 3 month contract, and is finishing up her filming. My friend just told me that she is his cousin, so i now have connections to the show, woot :p But yeh, she is just a guest. Most guest characters get 3 month contracts, not sure about Jules though, 'cause what it says in week16 spoilers is enough to get rid of him for a long time, if you know what im saying.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Lilly's been abused and sheltered so long, she's been waiting for the chance for her to get out and flirt with guys. And the fact that Jules is making her feel special is probably a mitigating factor as well.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
way too special that it made her push back when jules was kissing her
but then again i dont think shes ready for a relationship just yet

ohh only 3 months...itll be like amanda i reckon...you slowly warm up to them :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
She's definately not ready for a relationship or anything like that after the relationship shes just came out of. I mean i'd personally be anti male species for a while haha and wouldnt be all flirty wirty like she is but who knows aye !

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but then again its home and away so anythings possible!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
shes lurking somewhere
beth is gonna rise from the dead ;)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Folks, I'm going to call it a night and actually try to finish my assessment.

Goodnight! :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)