jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha its uni jargon, so once you reach it, youll get what i mean :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

I have no idea when Lucas is coming back his initial break at writing camp was when he had done his HSC not sure what this break was for.

:p How come your missing the ep Heba? Wedding stuff?

jirwin

HSC
Rhys was away for a total of 3wks of episodes... i didn't think Lucas was away for 3 weeks at the writing camp, so i assummed it was this camp or whatever he went on

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Allo everybodies!
How are we all?
Less than 1 hour til HAA :) YAYNESS
my cat just brang home a mouse :( ewww

HSC
:wave:
I'm good.

Off the top of your heads, do u know what tonight's episode is on? (I can't be bothered looking up what it's on. :eek:)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hay rach :wave:
soo relieved exam is over...what you been up to?
clubbing tonight? :p
i have a soft spot for cats :)..lovely dovely

jirwin

HSC
Hey!

I'm annoyed but good.

Hmm, my cat brought home a bird once. but my cat ran away years ago :(... don't think he got along with our dog... my cat actually chased the dog ... he was strange..

YAY! 45min (maybe a bit more. Today Tonight always rans over time). I hope its a good episode tonight need something to cheer me up.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
jirwin said:
Rhys was away for a total of 3wks of episodes... i didn't think Lucas was away for 3 weeks at the writing camp, so i assummed it was this camp or whatever he went on
Well I read that the writing camp he was on before was for him to do his hsc so maybe this time was for schoolies or a break or something like that just assuming not sure what this break is for.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
how did ya exam go jeremy?
noo clubbing tonight - just bumming at the local pub n then rsl :S and i wont be drinking cos of netball 2moro haha so its gunna be a dull night!

my kitty cats are very cutes besides their mouse hunting liking haha but least there are never any live mice around i guess hehe

40ish minutes to go :D woohoo

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
noo clubbing tonight - just bumming at the local pub n then rsl :S and i wont be drinking cos of netball 2moro haha so its gunna be a dull night!
Haha, that's the problem with netball being on a Saturday. :p

What position do u play?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha i know :( last time i drank i disclocated my thumb and got hit in the face with a ball and my eye swelled up - since then ive decided its wise to not drink on fri nights before netball! haha would u believe i played GS/GA for 9 years of my life and then they decided hey lets make her play GK for a game and since that game for the past 3 years ive been playing GK haha i must have been impressive or something

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
how did ya exam go jeremy?

my kitty cats are very cutes besides their mouse hunting liking haha but least there are never any live mice around i guess hehe

40ish minutes to go :D woohoo
haha it went alright i suppose...always screw a question or two up but thats exams :D
haha pub and rsl but no drinking? better off staying at home

GS for ftw

HSC
pritnep said:
:p How come your missing the ep Heba? Wedding stuff?
Yes, wedding! I miss out on everything! No Aus v NZ [go NZ :eek:, aus are show offs:uhhuh: (in NRL)] no TBL, no H&A :(

I agree with Jeremy netball is gay, and boring! Basket ball is way better:uhhuh:

Lucas is boring.

Lol Jeremy you had exams :( how depressing

haha @ Rach, we have this cat that keeps coming to our house, and it used to kill the mice and leave them in our backyard, but now it just waits for the food and walks off

Anyways im off :wave: have fun tonight, and dont forget to recap for me...please:)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha even a chick likes basketball
heba is the secks :p

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
haha i know :( last time i drank i disclocated my thumb and got hit in the face with a ball and my eye swelled up - since then ive decided its wise to not drink on fri nights before netball! haha would u believe i played GS/GA for 9 years of my life and then they decided hey lets make her play GK for a game and since that game for the past 3 years ive been playing GK haha i must have been impressive or something
:eek: Haha, that's awful!

Wow, going from shooting to defending.

I'm a C and WD/WA. Let's just say that when I'm put in as shooter; my team is either going really really well or really really bad. :eek:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
its ghey that you can only shoot inside the semi circle
or else i wouldve attempted it from the other side of the court
gheyness

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Like zomg, you guys talked heaps! I didn't think I'd missed that much!? Wow.

Happy birthday to hopeful! All the best.

Netball is alright. I like the fact that you can't step with the ball, but I've never been able to get into it as much as basketball.

I love basketball.

Though I suppose being 6 foot 2 probably helps that fact.

I won't be on here tonight either, (which means I'll have another load of posts to catch up on), but I will be taping it.

Take care everyone!! :wave:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
shooting to defending was really weird everytime i got the ball i wanted to shoot :( sniff awww our centre is really short and one day our GS got injured so we put her in hahah it was soo cute you shoulda seen the size of her up again the really tall GD/GK

HSC
I guess since u were so used to shooting. :uhhuh:

I'm short. :eek: I'm 159cm, so not tiny short, but still short.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
awww im like ... 12cm taller than you hehehe our centre is like ... 150cm maybe? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)