• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I make this place interesting? How awesome am I?

Sorry, I taped tonights episode as my girlfriend and I are having a Spider-Man marathon before we watch the 3rd one next Thursday.

Oh, Heba, I have a toy elephant in my room too! No, wait. He's a hippopotomus, and his name's Hippo. Still, I was going to say elephant!!

Goodnight everyone! :wave:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha spiderman 1 and 2 straight?
man i wont even last 30 mins, let alone 2 movies
meh goodnight siz :wave:

*hopeful*

HSC
jemsta said:
hahaha on the verge of a brain sexplosion
thanks for that...now im really going to look forward to 3rd year of uni :rolleyes:
more like 4th year :rolleyes:

i wish i was having another kind of sexplosion instead :p

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
jemsta said:
hahaha spiderman 1 and 2 straight?
man i wont even last 30 mins, let alone 2 movies
meh goodnight siz :wave:
Yeah, we watched the first one last night, and are watching the second tonight.

Why are you guys talking about sexplosions? Sounds kind of provocative if you ask me. :p

HSC
Siz said:
Oh, Heba, I have a toy elephant in my room too! No, wait. He's a hippopotomus, and his name's Hippo. Still, I was going to say elephant!!
But my toy elaphant is cool, he has 2 arms, 2 legs [he's standing] and he's colourful AND he wears a hat dunno why.. but he's still cute :cool: but he doesnt have a name:(...wait his name is Mr elaphant :p [too much full house for me:(]

And mine is an actual elephant, not a cow/hippo etc wanting to be an elephant :p

you know whats the funniest about what you said Siz? Its that you say he's an elaphant but you name him "Hippo" :lol: Thats cute... he's a wannabe elaphant:p

I make this place interesting? How awesome am I?
i take that back...you guys on this thread have huge egos :|

Jeremy :( i dont suck and not lame either:( I'm not i tells you :chainsaw: :mad:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Aww leave Heba alone! She's cooolness! She has a colourful elephant :D
I have this yellowy tan coloured teddy bear ... and his name is Forest Ted ... don't know where i got that weird name from haha maybe i thought he was born in the forest or something :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh has the clock thing been fixed on this forum???

Oh wellz, Morning all :wave:

I have no idea what your talking about, but Heba, i watched the end of TBL, and OMG Chris lost A LOT of weight, 70 odd kgs, i was like :O Crazyness

HAA tonight :) Mattie :(

Im cold

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave:

Yep it has Tasha was fixed a few days ago.

It's cold here to but I am inside all day so YAY!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
me too, but im still cold :( Well i put a sloppy joe on, so hopefully i'll warm up, but my hands are freezing. Oh gosh, and now im hungry <_< and theres no food in the house, oh great. Grrrrr...times like this i really wish i had my Ps -hmph-

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
;) They come quite in handy.

I would drive you and all but the whole your in Sydney, I have no idea where you live at it would take me till mid afternoon to get there kind of makes it all pointless. :p

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...thanks for the offer :p Oh wellz, i guess i could alwayz order Pizza for lunch, i have been craving that for a while. But it also depends on what im having for dinner -hmph- i hate food, it too confuzzling.

I'll have my Ps soon *fingers crossed*

HSC
@ Rach

haha

my one is cute...but he's big...and he's standing on top of my comp, so if anyone tries to mess with me he'll kick your butts :p

he's not that colourful..i guess more grey, red, green, pink [mouth] and blue [his lil bow :eek:] he is soo cute, and has no ego whatso ever :p

ps i made his name up coz he's the cutest animal ever...that being said i got like bags and bags of stuff toys/dolls :shy: they'll all pretty and i dont want to throw them :(

I'm such a 5yr old:(

Cool we all have stuffed animals...yours sounds cute Rach..and i want Sizs one...i got no Hippos:(:(Swap you for a kangaroo?:p

Yay Tasha watched TBL, i know Chris...:eek:

And its freezing!!! :( Need food anything hot...actually i need boots...*runs to fluffly boots* man its freezing, and Jeremy wanted to go to the beach :S

:wave:

HSC
pritnep said:
I wonder why Jeremy wanted to go to the beach when he knew it was going to be cold. :p
:shy: Well ...umm..like it was raining a couple of days ago, and the weather isnt all that...

:(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
why not? I'd so go to the Beach, i love the beach, no matter the weather. Im going to move to the beach when i move outta home, most probs Manly since it has apartments there. And i'll buy a holiday house in Palm Beach, and an apartment in the City. Gosh, i'll need to marry a very rich guy to do that -hmph- Maybe i should marry a doctor :p Or a CEO :p

HSC
Lol

Tasha dont say that, you're turning into my friend! @ the doc thingy..

Then again he'll be rich...and you wont have to do anythign *daydreams* :p

Why go to the beach if is raining? Freezing..like now?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Its not raining, but it is quite cold. And oh wellz, its not like i'd swim. I guess with no sun it'll be pointless, but if it was sunny, lke yesterday, that would have been nice :p

Then again he'll be rich...and you wont have to do anythign *daydreams*
Exactly, he'll be the breadwinner, and i'll be the housewife looking after the 4 children. :p Like my aunty, she lives the life, except that my uncle is awayz going away on business trips. Thats why you marry a doctor, coz he wont be going away on business trips, he'll just be at the hospital a lot :p And CEO's well i dont know about them, never met one :p Or i'll do what my cousin wants to do, make her first million, which'll take her about 5yrs with her career, and then just look after the babies while her boyfriend, hopefully soon to be fiance :p, who is also doing the same thing as her can bring in the rest of the millions :p

Anyways, whats happening on HAA tonight?? Oh yeh, Mattie :( Thats a really cute pic of Ric and MAttie in your siggy Heba :)

HSC
haha yeah you live the best life..best what if you dont like each other? it'll be bad:(

<3 Jodi in your sig, for some reason i like her more off the show than on it. She looks prettier off :eek:

Mattie:( And Footy tonight, and BB FNL :( Damn im gonna be flicking through channels :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Well obviously im going to marry someone i love, im not gonna marry someone i hate :p Oh wellz, i still have 6yrs till i can get married, i'll enjoy the single life :)

Yay BB FNL tonight, its gonna be shows from 7-1230 tonight, too much tv. I'll hate it if Billy won FNL and took Haley into the Rewards Room, that'll just be pure evil on BB's behalf :p

Who'z playing footy tonight??? Im waiting for the Swans game tomorrow and the cricket final tomorrow night too, all sports tomorrow :)

Im still cold

HSC
bulldogs and tigers, brisbane and melbourne...now that i think about it, i'll stick with channel 10

Lol 6 years, you're 19 this year? so 25 the age you want to get maried lol you really do have your life planned out :|

I want Hayley to win but then i'll feel sorry for her coz she cannt take Andrew same with Andrew. But i do want Thomas to win :eek:

Yeah its freezing:(:(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)