Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
thats putting it nicely!
yeah i know but this is a H&A thread, so i didnt want to use any non-H&A vocab here lol.
the worst they say in the show is "i hope you told her where to go!"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
yeah i know but this is a H&A thread, so i didnt want to use any non-H&A vocab here lol.
the worst they say in the show is "i hope you told her where to go!"
Hahaha! I wonder what Alf would call her... a "flamin' idiot"??

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Hahaha! I wonder what Alf would call her... a "flamin' idiot"??
flamin':
  • drongo
  • gallah
  • wombat
  • and i think hes said toadstool before too.. though perhaps not with the "flamin'" in front of it

any others ive forgotten?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i really really really loathe josh and amanda...like srsly......especially josh...beth and them so won that court case...but once again josh had to be an idiot and butt in...kah!...

and poor tasha...but what is that 21006 or whatever that thing is stamped on her foot?...and if tasha is preggers wouldnt the smoke from the fire be bad for the baby?...well this stupid storyline needs to end soon...and i cant believe mumma rose hit jonah...thats abuse...he can sue her :)

apparently next week tasha and jonah try escape together

shortie_689

HSC
OH NOES RIC wat have you done oh whats going to happen I know that it will all end happily ever after it just will
OH GOD LEAH leah leah leah

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh bloody hell, it was all tears here when alf walked into the room and sally started crying

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i know...i hope they finish the Believers storyline next week...coz its been carrying on for too long...kah!...

HSC
When Morag was reading out the times when Amanda and Josh were seen together, did anyone notice that one of those time was "2:010"?
:lol:

"Chubby"

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
When Morag was reading out the times when Amanda and Josh were seen together, did anyone notice that one of those time was "2:010"?

really? i did not notice that. Hmmm, i wonder what the judge secret is??...hehehehe i want this josh n amanda thing to end as well as the believers storyline. Time for a new storyline...LOLZ

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
lol yes i heard that.. i cant believe they didnt pick up on that.

"Chubby"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
lol yes i heard that.. i cant believe they didnt pick up on that.

Who's they?? as in the judge?............i don't understand, what is so significant about that time??

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I think he means the editors, producers, directors etc.

Does anyone know how the believers storyline is going to end? Its getting old now and I'm starting to not give a rats arse about what happens to them

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah i meant editors etc..
and its significant b/c she says:
"blah blah blah, and the time 2 oh ten"

persephone

HSC
I'm not a regular H&A viewer (but there's really nothing on at 7pm). But what's with the case files that Peter Baker has on Dan and Kim. I don't know if they're more but that's all I saw. And what's with the photos of Leah? Do we have another stalker?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg we're those files on dan and kim...omg...this is gonna be interesting...and peter isnt stalking leah (well i dont htink he is) but i think he is working for some1 who probz knows and has smtg to do with leah...coz he got that fone call on the beach

shortie_689

HSC
i reckon him following Leah has something to do with he rest of the files... Could he have something to do with Zoe/Eve seeing as we find her now to be "alive"

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I don't watch home and away regularly, but seriously.. what the fuck is with dan? he almost gets his own son killed, almost gets leah killed and rachel by the crazy bookie, loses all of the money they saved for IVF and then gets angry at Leah because she kissed someone else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)