Home and Away (3 Viewers)

HSC
Of course jack's ok, it was only a crowbar afterall...
Hahaha, cant wait til tomorrows episode either!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh...and she got married a couple of weeks ago :)

and omg

Tasha is preggers...waaaaaah...i hope her and robbie dont break up

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
I know wat happens with tasha and robbie...
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA I WANNA BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA about AMANDA VALE who had her own personal unvaling...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
shortie is there more u know bout t/r than i do??...if so plz do tell

persephone

HSC
Well, that was a weird way to go.

The dude from Creature Features! How cool.

EDIT: It's not 2:30AM and my post has just been posted back in time or something. Before I asked my question.

Last edited:

Undertoad

HSC
That new girl would be alright, if she DIDNT get in the way of rick and cassie :( Rick is such an idiot!

kow_dude

HSC
I'd much rather have the new girl than Cassie. That character of Cassie cries too much and too anorexic to be Rick's girlfriend.

shortie_689

HSC
Undertoad said:
That new girl would be alright, if she DIDNT get in the way of rick and cassie :( Rick is such an idiot!
AND IF SHE DIDNT KILL FLYNN...
WHY ARE YOU ALL FORGETTING She KILLED FLYNN she was the SOLE reason he died so early

persephone

HSC
I only tune in now and then. What new girl? And how did Cassie kill flynn?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
persephone said:
I only tune in now and then. What new girl? And how did Cassie kill flynn?
they're referring to the girl, belle, whom ric found in the bush..
and i think shortie means that belle killed flynn, not cass.

shortie_689

HSC
YES I MEAN BELLE
and if it isnt worse
SHE DOES THOSE HORRIBLE IMPULSE ADDS "tease the boys" oh wat a ditzy tool
AND SHE IS UGLY
and
I LOVE RIC AND CASSIE AN THIS GIRL IS A INTERFERRING TWAT

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lookie wat i foundy on the netty

Sally's fella eyes return to Summer Bay
Thursday Mar 16 13:17 AEDT
Sally Fletcher's first "real" boyfriend on the Home and Away soap is scrubbing up for a Summer Bay comeback.

Nick Hardcastle, who played Fletcher's love interest Tim O'Connell nearly a decade ago, hopes to reprise his character on the show.

And in the wake of Fletcher losing her husband Flynn Saunders to cancer recently, Hardcastle believes it may be very timely.

"At a party recently I was speaking with the show's script producer and he was keen on the idea," said the 29-year-old.

"With Sally's husband dead, I think it's about time Tim got off the bus at Yabbie Creek."

Hardcastle was on the show for a year from 1997 where he starred opposite Kate Ritchie, who has played Sally Fletcher for more than 18 years.

With a possible return to the show, Hardcastle also wants to dispel the myth that Hollywood spunk Heath Ledger was the one who officially "made Sally a woman".

Ledger played Fletcher's "one day" love interest Scott Irwin in 1997, but Hardcastle reveals it was he who slept with Fletcher for the first time.

"I'll admit I wasn't the first person to kiss her, but Tim was the character to share in Sally's first sexual encounter," laughed Hardcastle.

"Even John Holmes (the show's executive producer) has said 'Ok Nick it was you, but it's so much sexier to say it was Heath Ledger'.

"And Kate loves the idea that it was Heath, but now I can set the record straight. There are only so many pieces of pop culture that you can lay claim to and I am going to lay claim to this one."

Hardcastle, who has presented ABC children's program Creature Features for the past four years, says 2006 is shaping up well.

The actor/presenter says he's reading two feature film scripts and is in talks to star in another.

He's also releasing his first solo single, 4 Letter Word on March 20.

And if a major TV part doesn't come his way by July, Hardcastle will head overseas to promote himself as a singer.

"If by the end of this financial year I don't have a major role in a television series, I will go overseas," he said.

"But, the script producer of Home and Away is really into the idea of my return and I think when you look at the industry in Australia and the culture of television, a show like that is the best opportunity I could have at the moment."

should be interesting...and i dont think its a spoiler since its only a newspaper article..well not really but its from the news website so yeh...n e wyz

i dont like belle either...i with shortie on this...belle is a poo...she killed flynn...i hope ric and cassie dont break up :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
she was using their bathroom and flynn heard a noice from upstair so he went to investigate and she scared him and he fell down the stairs...and yeh...so that weakened flynn...and made him die :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)