Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HSC
No clue...i was good at english essays...but the rest like business omg...i would memorise a line then forget the one before it..so i just made up crap all the time

my teacher gave me good marks, coz he knew i could memorise it lol...even when i was 'sick' :|

anyways..im going to try learning it, and hopefully i will go alright, if i dnt...im going to be here complaining for a LONG time :p

Edit: umm..im just complaining [obviously] and chatting to some people...30 mins left till my fav arabic series is on:eek:

ps...go team red:p even tho we're outnumbered!!!

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha good luck
luckily im not doing any subjects that involves hardcore memorising english essays :)
science ftw

HSC
lol...

i loved science when i was small..i came like 9th in year nine out of around 130 students..and was in the shit class..but then changed classes [to the smartest one] had the same teacher for 2 years, and never did science again:(

i hated science in year 9 and 10 :|

But memorising these essays will be fine:) as long as the info is right .. no x+2x+bc+chh=... and no calculators :eek: soo much advantages..

anyways i gtg :wave: wont be on for a few days :( comp needs fixing ..BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I hated science as well, esp in yr9 and 10. Ive never done science since. Horrible subject, and my dislike for science eliminated my dream of being a pedeatrician :(

English was my fav. The essays were easy to memorise :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
see you chicks love memorising stuff, which is why you love english, history and humanities
guys are just technical...as in love memorising formulas and applying them, and that is soo true (for me at least)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
That is so true Jeremy. My brother is good at Maths and physics coz its all technical stuff, whereas im good at English and business the theory part becuase im good at memorising :p How weird :p BUt hten my cousins are another story, and theyre gals :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha its a generalisation but you get my drift :)
soo quiet here tonight...not as much spamming tonight :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha sam is coming back
oh noes...what is she doing back?
gonna make things way awkward between jack and martha again

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hi peoples!

Im so tireds :( and i missed HAA but sounds like it wasnt that interesting anyway :p!

What is everyone up toooo?

2moro is my friends uni graduation :D im so excited for her hehehe

GO TEAM PINK :)

NOOOOO not sam :(:(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey rach :wave:
yeah im tired....was gonna go for a nap but seeing i have an early start tomorrow, im gonna wait till later
no studying for a few days so itll be all good :D

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Sounds like a very gooooood plan!!

Where is everyone else tonight? :(

Omg why are green lollies so gross :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I like yellow lollies that taste like pineapple - not lemon :p eugh

I had a packet of jelly babies and the majority of the packet were lime eugh green lollies and the next were the lemon ones so i had few red and orange ones :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
green lolllies are yuk, esp the green Allens jelly beans. i only eat red or yellow lollies :)

I think Sam is back, because there are some pics on the web of them filming and theres one of Jack on the wharf and some lady, with boofy hair that looks like Sam walking towards him, and a pic of Paul and some little kid who could be the new Rory, and also a pic of Martha walking on the beach looking up to what id assume is the wharf, and she looks :( I shall post the pics and you guys have interpret it whatever way you like. But if Sam does come back, i will be really angry :angry:

The first pic is of Sam and Jack, but its very far, so you'll have to squint your eyes if you want to make Sam out.

Paul and the 'new Rory'...soooo cute

Paul and Lincoln...soooo hot <3

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
green lollies are the secks....love the apple flavours...and red and black
hate the pink though...disgusting as

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)