Home and Away (4 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
yeah i did. the garlic pizza bread stuff that came out with the entres was heaps nice and so was the calamari too. i had one bit of pepperoni pizza which i took the pepperoni and onion off - the base/left over sauce/ingredients was nice but there wasn't any left over. the cake was good too.

i actually went at 5 (didnt start till 7) with my two friends - one had to buy a present lol - david jones chocolates... we also got some heaps nice cookies from there and we just wandered around - all the shops were closed cept for subway so we got drinks and sat outside there

EDIT: Heba's main computer was being taken away to get fixed which meant no internet for her.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Chubby said:
u don't think too much nathan. Why can't u drive atm nathan?

jeremy are u on offline atm? sneaky one :p
Well not meant to do anything really physically straining for the next 2 weeks minium. :(

jirwin

HSC
Least typing isn't physically straining - well cept maybe for ur fingers

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
<3 <3

Poor Heba, when i was without computer, i stole my brothers laptop and used the internet on that. I can not survive without the internet :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
alololooooo peopleeeee

anyone stil awakes?

i just gt home n im bored and i got icecream :) im very special hehehehehe

wats doin?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im awake rach :wave:
making a late appearance huh :)
i need ice cream, but its time for bed soon :(
clubbing hard huh?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
so hard im home already ;) haha u can have some of my icecream :) i got the mnucnchies after drinking and wanted something cold :S weird

its stil sooo earlllyyyyyy :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha glad you had fun
my night consisted of a movie and.....thai food :D
looks like everyone else is off

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
they are weaklings awww

thai fooood is the bestest :)

i went to some weird bars in the city - lots of weird drunk ugly men and women hahah :) it wasnt too thrilling so im homeee plus i have to work 2moo but at th emoment im full of energyyyyyy

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha what was the occasion?
just a night out with your gfs?
damn you and your gfs shouldve reenacted the bar scene on home and away...picking up a hugh lookalike
lolz

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Yah night out with the girls - if only there had of been some hot lads like Hugh :( but no - they were all quite unattractive the poor things haha and they were verrrryyy drunk :p and we were not drunk enough to pick em up haha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha but its the guy who does the picking up anyways
you just have to use your flirtatious ways to get the guys attention :)
you didnt fall down the stairs this time?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
yah hookup is wat i meant :S or think i meant - i really don know now hahah but no i didnt fall anywhere this time :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:wave: Morning, Nathan! Sorry to hear you were in hospital, mate. Glad you're on the mend, though. Take it easy.

I missed Fridays episode, and the rest of today I'm going to spend working on my Introduction to Fraud assignment (stupid fraudsters), so I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:wave:

Im still sleepy. Ive had a shower and everything, but im still tired adn just want to crawl back in bed and never get out. Sounds like a plan actually

Have a good day all

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey guys....yep i love a lazy sunday afternoon where you just nap like theres no tomorrow :D

jirwin

HSC
:wave: Morning All... or should i say Afternoon All

i only just got up about 15min ago... well i was up earlier for about 2.5hrs, had breakfast and watched a dvd and then went back to bed... i was awoken at 7.30 by my neighbour watching a dvd sooooo loud - our houses arent even close cos we have like a side yard not a back yard if that makes sense :p and my window was shut. so thats my excuse

but now im awake and should really be doing homework but im procrastinating instead

jirwin

HSC
Hey, I need your help - well one of my best friend's needs any help she can get with people filling out surveys for her PIP - her topic is quite hard in my opinion.

She needs either people who:
1. are second generation migrant (both parents born overseas and they were born here)
OR
2. People who have been culturally discriminated against before - meaning they've been dissed because of their background (this may include migrants or people with a noticeable ethnicity, or it really could be anything)

If you qualify or if you know someone that does, just tell me and i can get the appropriate survey for you..

PS. She has posted these surveys all over bos but no one replies which is why im spamming in here (in a thread which is totally devoted to HAA :p)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)