Home and Away (2 Viewers)

jirwin

HSC
i ran into a pole at primary school once - it hurt

worst thing is probably falling off my bike in the middle of road and cut my knee open - had an excuse not to go swimming at the carnival.

i have a scar on my right arm where i cut it on a pool gate

i've been in hospital 5 times due to my teeth.
once the dentist tried to make me drink water while i was under anasethic and spilt it all over me. another time they kidnapped me away from my parents. i woke up once and punched the nurse, kicking her tray from her hands.

umm.. and i've had numerous ear infections
worst illness: lung infection - a week and a half... 3 different medications and one tasted like yukky strawberry, nearly made me throw up every time i took it and i couldnt eat or drink for 30min afterwards either

jirwin

HSC
pritnep said:
:wave: Morning.

Awww your not on msn. :(
school doesn't have msn :(

but im being picked up today so i will be home early - before 2pm :) hopefully 1.30 so u better be on msn then!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Kidnapped by the dentist?

Morning all.

Yeah I never got into What About Brian. Nathan - finale of Heroes airs tonight!!! Excited much?

jirwin

HSC
thats why u watch ur afternoon movie at 12pm :p cos thats afternoon and im still at school then :p

jirwin

HSC
they came up behind me and stole me away from my parents - dragged me into the room and stuck a needle in me

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
That's because she didn't want to see her little girl in pain, but knew it was for your own good.

:wave:

I'll be heading out around 11, and not home 'till bout 10:30 tonight, so have a great night, everyone!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:wave:

Morning all

Parents are mean. My parents are leaving me alone (again!) for the long weekend. I just hope that i get my Ps before they leave -hmph- And yesterday, they went to Manly Beach without me, and they left the front door unlocked while i was still asleep, so anyone could have just waltzed right in -hmph- I have very mean parents :(

TV Week has a Home and Away Hotties special, and boy the guys look hot <3 Hehe you can see Paulie's undies in the second pic :p He wears briefs :p Ignore me, i woke up early and my stomach is growling. Awww...they all have such beautiful smiles, even though Paul and Chris are the only ones smiling.

Some good Hugh/Rach stuff in there :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yep good afternoon peoples :wave:
i hope my med science lab finishes early so i could come home and not miss home and away, but if i do ill need a recap :)
and tasha....stop perving :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
aww...poor Jess.

Oh wellz, there was Paul, and he looked hot in that pink shirt. See, guys can pull off pink very sexily :p

~~4hrs :) I dont even know whats happening today. I know theres Amanda stuff, oh and Tony stuff. Ooo...tonight is gonna be good :)

HSC
hello people :wave:

what you all doing today?how are you all?

i was looking at one of my emails and saw this chain letter/quiz thingy...so if you guys want to do it let me know k :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Spoilers up :) Theyre a day early this week, but they were a day late last week, so its all good :) Sounds like an eventful week, and we welcome back an old face :)

EDIT: Week21- June 4th-8th
Monday - Brad is shocked when Naomi threatens legal action. Lucas is left reeling when his history with Naomi is exposed. Matilda is upset to realise that Ric is involved with another woman. PG

Tuesday - Jack is determined to make Naomi see that her actions are tearing his family apart. Matilda and Ric come to an understanding. Kim is left reeling when Rachel announces that she wants to start a family. PG

Wednesday - Kim has second thoughts about starting a family with Rachel. Tensions rise between Rachel and Kit. Alex Poulos is back in the Bay!

Thursday - Leah welcomes Alex home - but what is his secret reason for returning to the Bay? Belle and Drew's relationship is once again on shaky ground. Jules' jealousy leads him into danger.

Friday - Cassie has a new love interest. Jules is gutted by Drew's betrayal. Brad's future is in doubt when hes suspended from his job.

:)

Anywyas, im sleepy. Im drinking tea to keep me awake, but its making me even more sleepy. Thats the problem with waking up at 930 for no reasons at all -hmph- OH wellz, ill have a nanny nap after i finsih my tea :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)