Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok so amanda is not the murder and tasha confesses next week...but some new evidence comes in proving that she didnt do it...

poor amanda...whoever did this is horrible...how could they frame poor amanda...i like her now...and i change wat i sed b4...coz i dont want her to of killed him...

who did it...??????

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

spoiler it spoiler it spoiler it spoiler it

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

i have to know

i begging u

telllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haha im a desperate loser...sorry...plz tell me :(

oki i have a hunch

is it...

tasha/robbie...but when tasha confesses robbie says that he did it...it that wat u guys heard???

Last edited:

salsydney

HSC
what happened in today and ydays episodes? damn my crankin social life! and by that, i mean travelling home from uni. :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hmmm...lets see

yesterday (wednesday 29/3):

amanda was arrested, well she was the day b4 but still, she asked dan to help her prove her innocence and then fotographs came in of her running a red light during the time of joshs murder, and she was like 1.5hrs away from summer bay, so she was released and dan took her back to her apartment and he asked to tell him her whole story of how she met josh and why she is here...which goes something like this

in LA amanda invested all her money into a movie she was gonna make...but that didnt go thru so she lost all her money, so she burnt her kitchen hoping to get insurance money, but the fire went too far and went to a couple of the above luxury apartments, one of them belonging to josh, and josh knew that amanda set the fire so he blackmailed her or smtg, and found out that she had contacts in summer bay, them being dan, so he sent her there, thus leading her to summer bay, adn we know the rest

oh...dan told leah some stuff on the nite of joshs murder bout the murder,and it was eating leah up...so she told peter, and then pete took dan in for questioning and when dan found out that leah told peter dan stormed out and went and yelled at leah and sed some mean stuf to her.

and rick and cassie finalli officially broke up, and ric called belle to come over, and when cassie saw them together she and belle had a fight, and yeh it was just belle and cassie fighting and wat not...and ric and cassie just talked about why they broke up and how they grew apart when flynn died and blah blah blah....and ric then went to the diner and over heard peter tell leah that they found the magazines in amandas rubbish bin which were used for the death threat letters...

today (thursday 30/3):

ummm...kim and rachel had a dinner date and rachels place when rach cooked for him and then at the end when they were kissing outside leah saw them and was all sad...and that nite kim met his dad at the diner and told him that his been seeing a girl, not rachel, and his dad was happy about it...and then the next day rachel went over to kims house, which was empty, and they made out and wat not in the bedroom, and then kim came out and went into the kitchen in his boxers/briefs and got a tub of ice cream and his dad came and just as barry was leaving rachel walked out of kims room in a blanket and yeh it ended there for them

ric and belle had an argument because she put the magazines in amandas bin, and the cops are looking for another suspect and watever....and so ric was real quite the whole night just thinking about that...and jack when over to their house for dinner...and during dinner he got a call from the constable dude saying that they got a fingerprint dna...so jack went down to the station and he wanted to c who the dna matched...and was shocked when he saw that it was marthas...and then the constable and some other dude went to collect martha to take her in for questioning...and she was really upset...and all the evidence made her look guilty of sending the death threat...but then ric confessed so they questioned him and he made up some story which was the truth...so then he was let free coz he sed that he was just angry but had no intent of killing josh..and blah blah blah...then he was down at the beach and belle met up with him and they jsut talked and she sed stuf like how shes glad their friends or smtg...i think im jsut making this part up :p

welll thats all i can remember...if n e 1 wants to add something feel free...or correct me on smtg that happened that i got wrong...feel free...i dont cer

and i hope this helps

u must watch it tomoz...coz some1 confesses :)

"Chubby"

HSC
how i knew is that the name was revealed in yesterday's daily telegraph in the TV week section. LOL

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
daily telegraph told us who it was...omg why didnt i get it...kah!...

but was i right?????

HSC
yeah omg...that is freaky. well i realised she had a motive, but its just not the sort of thing you expect from tasha!

HSC
you know how josh helped the cult that she joined, which helped jonah rape her and therefore impregnate her? and she's really affected by it, i think. well, thats what i think her motive is...not sure though.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i htink thats her motive too...coz in the ad tasha says smtg to josh about him knowing about it and not doing n e ting or smtg

persephone

HSC
What did Josh have to do with Tasha getting pregnant? Like specifically. I got confused with the flashback.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i missed h&a tonight as brother had wrestlemania... can someone sum it up for me? oh, and i think that josh's connection to tasha's pregnancy is that he basically knew what was going on at the farm.. he knew what the believer's were capable of but didnt stop them, hence indirectly is responsible for her pregnancy...
oh, and i am so proud of rob, taking it on himself like that....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)