• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Heba, when they say "we'll only stay a bit" it means you'll be there for at least an hour if not more <_<

I like Naomi. I dont like Brad. And Naomi and Jack are hot together :p Luc's just a love-sick puppy. Him and Annie should hook up, he needs to get over Naomi :)

is Aden that mechanic freak?
No, thats Dom, who is coming back soonish. Aden (i like Aiden better) used to go out with Cassie in 2005, towards the end of the year. It was around September/October time. And Ric was jealous of him, and they played footy together and Ric knocked him out my pulling the same moves as Luc did to Geoff yesterday. And then Adens brother beat Ric up after the play thing that Colleen did, 'Summer Nights something something'

Last edited:
HSC
Lol soo true :rofl: my mum takes like at least 20 mins talking to anyone in the shopping centres..:| let alone in a wedding:( Probably like 2 hours? :( We're going at around 6:30 till ..oh crap more than 2!!!

Eww you like Naomi:p Brad is boring! I like Lucas now. Lol isnt she 13yrs old irl? And 14 on the show? And he is like 17/18..not going to happen! [would be cool though]

Edit: Found this on another forum: http://www.blogthings.com/whatisyourlifepathnumberquiz/

Its a quiz..not really, you just got to put in your DOB and it'll give you a description..

mine: Your Life Path Number is 1

Your purpose in life is to lead others.

You have great drive and determination. Nothing is going to stand in your way.
You seek out challenges and the spotlight. You'll take all the work - and all the glory.
Status and success are important to you. You demand the best from everyone and everything.

In love, you tend to take a protective role. You enjoy being the provider in relationships.

You expect others to be like you, and as a result, you are often disappointed.
A little selfish and vain, you always put yourself first.
Remember, everyone already knows you're great - you don't need to remind them!

DO IT!!!!

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol annie and lucas?
isnt annie like 13 years old or something, and luc is in yr 12?
meh itll be weird...imagine geoff going psycho if them 2 hooked up
dammit why does imoan have to be back and ruin everything...selfish bitch

eleanynx23

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
Naomi has to come back n ruin evrything coz it HAA.....characters cant b happy and content.....theres gotta be drama drama drama!!!! LOL!
yeh number 1 on her to do list...ruin Luc and Tony's life. these writers can really keep the action goin.

eleanynx23

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
DO IT!!!!

Your Life Path Number is 9

Your purpose in life is to make the world better

You are very socially conscious and a total idealist.
You think there are many things wrong with the world, and you want to fix them.
You have a big idea of how to world could be, and you'll sacrifice almost anything to work towards this dream.

In love, you can easily see the beauty in someone else. And you never cling too tightly.

You are capable of great love, but it's hard for you to focus your love on one person or relationship.
You have a lot of outward focus, and you tend to blame the world for your failures.
You are often disappointed by the realities of life - it's hard for you to accept the shortcomings of the world.

tht's true is to a certain extend only but i dont really believe in such things. i took it just for fun.
file:///C:/Documents and Settings/c...ited 8.5 Hybrid [h33t DVD IMAGE]/Crack/aw.dat

HSC
haha i take it as a joke too...everyone does :p

Good to see you aint taking it seriously though..mine turned out bad..now that i think about it, they always do...:mad1:

Why does mine always end up the worst? :(

"Chubby"

HSC
hey guys!!

sorry for not coming on here for like the past week!

whats been happening? did tasha post any new spoilers? if so, what page is it on? :p :p thanks!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
go to pg 654 for spoilers, assuming you havent read it yet.

"Chubby"

HSC
thanks jemsta!!

omg thos are some sad spoilers....stupid naomi..don't like her :p

"Chubby"

HSC
i went to see the netball australia v jamacia at homebush! yay! we won! lol

jirwin

HSC
net ball sucks...

anyway, what u's doing today?

i had big plans of school work but i slept in till 9.30 and then read tv week... i havent yet started any work lol... oh well better get to it.

HSC
netball is for girls ewwww :p

I am bored :( And very hungry! Actually im starving. Should eat but my mum is going to make food in less than an hour..

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
its soo cold and windy outside so im planning on staying home and watching some tv/movies
gaming could be another good idea

HSC
Its cold?

Man its bloody freezzzzzing!!! I cant move my feet and my fingers feel like ice:(

Sleeping would be very good now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)