Home and Away (1 Viewer)

eleanynx23

HSC
tht was a good episode but next weeks one looks like a lot of fun. this is so the drama. thanks for the spoilers tasha.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
so what did happen to jack??!!?!
You really want to know? ok but im not spoilering it, ebcause i have to go soon. But basically, he got a phone call, as you saw tonight, and it was Sam, i think, but it was someone telling him that Sam is in the hospital, probs NDH, and Jack leaves and goes to see Sam at the hospital. But the girls dont know that, so Martha thinks that something has happened to him, but he is actualy with his idiothead of an ex-gf, soon to be gf :angry: And poor Martha is there all worried, scared for his life. She even says that she knows in her heart that he is not on the boat. God, Jack is the biggest jackass in the world :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
about time home and away showed a decent episode...so theres no need to chuck my remote in disgust.
martha looked sooo hot today in her yellow top *drools*, but then leah looked good too.
colleen said 4 people made it or something...so i wonder who's missing...but tomorrow makes for an exciting episode.
about time home and writers have done something good.

eleanynx23

HSC
gosh! tht explains everything! you know why does martha even bother with him> and since when did jack become such a pain in the ass. like this doesn't seem to be jack at all.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ah i see...that clears a few things
so when jack persuades brad to stay for fishing he gets a call where sam is in hospital so he abandons the fishing trip or something like that?
meh i can understand where he's coming from...who wouldnt get all pissy when they just signed divorce papers.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Jeremy, Martha was wearing a red top today, she wears a yellow top next week :lol:

since when did jack become such a pain in the ass.
Ever since Samanta Tolhurst entered the lives turning it upside down. She ruined Jack, and when she left we got our Jack back, but now he has turned into the biggest jerk in the history of HAA. Today i think he annoyed me more that Luc did in all those whinging episodes of him. Jerk!

meh i can understand where he's coming from...who wouldnt get all pissy when they just signed divorce papers.
OK yes, who wouldnt. But on friday, Jack did sorta imply that he would be a great idea to sign the papers. He should have seen that its not what Martha wanted, just like she should have seen it was not what Jack wanted. But today, he was just a jerk. He didnt even give her a chance to talk. He just threw money at her (and $10, is that all he carries around in his wallet. Maybe he should stop spending so much time at the diner, then maybe he'd have more money) and yelled at her. Martha should have slapped him, i know i would have. BUt they are still married and thats all that matters :)

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahahaha jack is obviously your new found hate...he'll come around

meh i vivily remember martha wearing yellow tonight...alone with red
someone please confirm it as well ^___^

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Maybe Martha wore a yellow top when she went to the station to see Jack. I cant remember. Ive blocked that scene out :p But i apologise for any confuzzlement :D

And as for Jack, i have decided not to hate him, just yet. I'll give him a few more weeks. but i am really annoyed at the way he spoke to Martha in last nights episode :)

I need a life. I bakes cookies today (monday night). Coconut cookies, came out yummy :p But we made them like big that they spread out hugely and like connected to each other, so we have to cut them. But they were yummies :)

Last edited:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hahah yeh Martha was wearing a yellow top at some stage last night - prob in the flashbacks part!

Jack is annoying me too and GAH stupid Sam is gunna be back :(:(

Omg i baked last night tooo Tasha haha - i baked a sultana loaf it was pretty goods!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep almost ceartain it was when she went and saw Jack.

Can't wait for tonights episode, really enjoyed yesterdays. :D :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I guess i'll start off.

Brad and Sally are getting married :) That was so sweet.

Dan and Leah. I love them. Sooo cute

Ric in bum clothes, and still looked good :p

As for the overall episode, it was alright :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah happy ending is always good...guess you cant take anyone for granted ay
i soo want jack and martha to get back together...she wantd to spit it out but she just cant.
why did that ugly mutt have to come back and ruin everything >,<

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Awww yay Brad and Sally :) so exciting!!

I hate Sam!! Why did she have to come back *stamps foot* !!

I feel sorry for Martha though both her n Jack should have gotten their act together before now!! Silly Geeeeese!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:wave:

I'm still here - watching over your conversations, hehe.

It seems as though conversation has slowed considerably. Congratulations on making 10, 000 posts! What a milestone.

Jack and Martha... It's a shame. I dislike Sam.

Sally looked nice, as did Leah, as always.

Stupid Jazz.

HSC
OMG you're alive!

Today i spent 4 hours shopping*faints* soo tired!

Where is everyone?

3 hours 25 minutes left :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A meh episode. Was actually an alright episode i guess it's because I don't like Jazz that it was a bit of a put off.

eleanynx23

HSC
yeh jazz being the bitch she is really knows how to hurt people.

felt sorry for jeff for making such a stupid decision. quote from potc3 "ahh the dark side of ambition"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)