Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
She certainly didn’t waste any time! The woman who brought an unprecedented level of terror to our favourite coastal town last year – Zoe, the Summer Bay stalker – is already putting her latest evil plan into action. Now living back in the Bay, a disguised Zoe (Emily Perry) begins wreaking havoc on the lives of our much-loved townsfolk. And, as was certainly the case the last time around, Zoe once again has murder on her mind! Will local police officers Peter (Nicholas Bishop) and Jack (Paul O’Brien) manage to capture Zoe before it’s too late? The drama kicks off at the start of the week when a shocked Sally (Kate Ritchie) discovers her home has been trashed. At first, Sally has no idea that Zoe is behind the break-in. But, as she begins cleaning up the house, Sally flicks on the light and is surprised to see a red glow illuminating the room. Curious, she climbs a ladder and inspects the light bulb...

SAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmm...morag presented a realy good case saying that barry's wifes death was coz barry saw her drown their young son...and he jsut reacted out of passion...and josh threatened kim and pulled the gun on barry so he reacted aswell...thus causing josh's death...and barry is no threat to the public...so the judge let him off on a $250000 bail charge and his living in the apartment above the diner

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Wow.... who paid the bail? Morag I suppose... she paid Kane's bail too and he skipped town.

What did Sally ever do to make Zoe/Eve so upset with her?

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
She certainly didn’t waste any time! The woman who brought an unprecedented level of terror to our favourite coastal town last year – Zoe, the Summer Bay stalker – is already putting her latest evil plan into action. Now living back in the Bay, a disguised Zoe (Emily Perry) begins wreaking havoc on the lives of our much-loved townsfolk. And, as was certainly the case the last time around, Zoe once again has murder on her mind! Will local police officers Peter (Nicholas Bishop) and Jack (Paul O’Brien) manage to capture Zoe before it’s too late? The drama kicks off at the start of the week when a shocked Sally (Kate Ritchie) discovers her home has been trashed. At first, Sally has no idea that Zoe is behind the break-in. But, as she begins cleaning up the house, Sally flicks on the light and is surprised to see a red glow illuminating the room. Curious, she climbs a ladder and inspects the light bulb...

SAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmm...morag presented a realy good case saying that barry's wifes death was coz barry saw her drown their young son...and he jsut reacted out of passion...and josh threatened kim and pulled the gun on barry so he reacted aswell...thus causing josh's death...and barry is no threat to the public...so the judge let him off on a $250000 bail charge and his living in the apartment above the diner

hahah thanx and u got ur spoiler frm tv week magazine!!!!!....ahahaha i don't ever need to do spoilers cos i know u'll do it anyway

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha is my guardian angel lol. if i ever miss an episode or a minute detail she is always here to help someone else out before i even have the chance to ask. you've gotta love her hahha.

*hopeful*

HSC
didnt zoe do something similar 2 sally last time as well? as in push her off a ladder

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no to *hopeful*

and for SiZmOs---dude every1 loves me...im a very loved person :p...n i am now to be referred to as Ms Home and Away :p...kiddin...it just proves i have no life and it only revolves around Home and Away and The OC *sighs*

*hopeful*

HSC
yehh she did, there was a scene where sally fell off a ladder n was convinced some1 pushed her but there was no-one there ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*thinks*

actually i think u mite be right...excuse my bad memory...its a bit depressed atm...but yes...i do remember something happening to sally and a laddar...

sorry...im not a faithful fan of home and away no more...*cries hysterically* :p

*hopeful*

HSC
lol badly
tryin on kims uniform full with name badge

lol tasha i know more than u ner ner :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

u cant blame me for having a bad memory...im all bout the present and future of home and away...not the past...well i do remember some of the past...but not the parts i try to forget...such as the STALKER

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG SIZMOS I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED...

how could u forget the stalker from last year...ZOE!!...duh

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
zoe?! you mean kim's exgf? when did she go all big and bad? stalker? what are you guys talking about? seriously...?

lol just so you know tasha, i was being sarcastic.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...loser

im glad lucas got arrested...maybe he can get some sense put into him...but i know why he is acting like he is...and u dont...do u wanna know??

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
im a loser..? wow.. i thought we had something going there. harsh.
i dont know... put it in a spoiler and then i can decide later on...
alright YES, just tell me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)