• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (67 Viewers)

HSC
Aden just gets hotter and hotter <3
I don't like Nicole much either but it is so amusing to watch her tease the boys. I get this funny little smile and chuckle whenever she does it lol. I get a little freaked out when she's with Roman, however. She's just always so...flirty. Its like she's cracking onto her dad!!!

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I agree with that - she is very flirty around Roman and he has this sleazy look kinda haha its quite weird...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Haha I love that part where Aden was going into kiss Nicole and she said "Woah! Down by", classic. :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
looks like nicole is slowing climbing up the ladder in terms of awesomeness.

*hopeful*

HSC
so i missed mon and tues night eps but i can figure out whats going on...jack and martha is meh, nothing special

i want jazz and tony to hook up (again) and god im glad matildas going to be leaving, shes just so boring now

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
you have Martha :) and Jazz (if shes still around) and Nicole :p They seem to be shown more than Mattie anyway

Martha isnt going to leave Jack this time round. They said it themselves last night, theyve done a lot of growing up. They seem pretty serious this time, and its better them being together than them being apart and with others but still pining for the other.

Oh, 3 topless guys in one episode, the writers were really generous :) A million JM make out scenes as well. Too kind

neeksy45

HSC
oh god i hate nicole.
what a stuck-up pompous little cow.
haha.but seriously.

can someone recap tonights episode for me,because i wont be able to watch it.
that would be great :D

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
The girl isn't a bad actress. That's her role, she's meant to be OTT.

& They're 23 years old. :]
But it's like she's trying wayyy too hard.

Good acting would mean been able to make being OTT look relatively natural (as natural as it can be lol) instead of making it look like she's trying.

She's pushing it and whenever I watch her, she screams Neighbours.

Last edited:

tahlsy31191

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:

Good acting would mean been able to make being OTT look relatively natural (as natural as it can be lol) instead of making it look like she's trying.

Lol she was on neighbours. She was a blind gir who stole another girls boyfriend. Rather funny.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
tahlsy31191 said:
Lol she was on neighbours. She was a blind gir who stole another girls boyfriend. Rather funny.
We all know that, but I just think of 'Neighbours bad acting' when I watch her on H&A now.

H&A is on a whole different level in comparison to Neighbours.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:

I agree with all of the above! Its soooo fakkkeeeeee i just wanna throw a pillow at the tv haha! Hopefully she settles into it in a few epsiodes although i do remember her on neighbours and she annoyed me in the same way :p

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:

Why don't we just wait a week or two until she tones it down, and we'll see how she ends up?

But yeah I get that.

Uhh a few things i'm hating:
-Jack&Martha= I've been wantin them together for a long time, but they're just so freaking annoying. I mean how they got toether it was like ugh. -puke- & then Jack with his dad...sheesh is every relationship in the Bay screwed?

If we're thinking OTT acting, and looking fake, then I think Leah is one. Before she took 'Sallys spot' she was fine. I <3'ed her acting, but now she seems to dull and fake. And the whole 'dear <3 im here if you need mee<3' just seems to annoying. I'm over that already. They should have let her change SLOWLY.

The Geoff& Nicole thing= shit. I hate it. I hate Geoff, the actor annoys the crap out of me, i don't know if what he's doing is his chracter or the actual actor either way he's freaking pissing me off.

Tony&Rachel= I'm anti this relationship, and hate that it will last :( Hate Tony. Rach should get with someone better than him.

Haven't seen much of Belle :( <3 I want more Belle!

Now to other news..who from here is going to watch BB this year? lol. To those who've just gotten into the thread, loads of people here used to watch it, and we used to talk about like a billion tv shows and anything/everything in this thread :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Big brother - yes i shall be watching it :) i love Kyle and Jackie O - i think they will make things interesting!! I love how it always starts right before all the uni work is due and exams start :p so unfair!!!

HAA in less than a minute :D:D:D:D:D:D

mischievous90

HSC
Big Brother for sure :D ahahaha

anyway how did u guys drag BB into Home And Away? ahah anyway is Jazz a permanent character now?

jirwin

HSC
Heba, Yeah I will be watching Big Brother! Of course taping it while watching HAA. But my video is broken so depends how much i can steal the lounge room player i guess.

I loved the thread back when i initally joined. we talked about everything and anything. and have big msn chats too.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
jirwin said:
I loved the thread back when i initally joined. we talked about everything and anything. and have big msn chats too.
Those were the good old days! Haha ahh well maybe - just maybe we will get back to that sometime!

Colleeeeeeeen is annoyyyinnngggggg!

Jazz is great - i love her nice side - sewing up Nicole's dress for her - prob cause she reminds her of herself at that age or something!

I'm glad Jack and Martha are taking their lovey doveyness away for a bit - its a bit much atm!

Hahaha i love how excited Annie was that Nicole gave her perfume! So cute, but shes so naive! Nicole was a bit more bearable today!

Geoff and Melody... how long is that going to last :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)