• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (4 Viewers)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
ihopeso- there's just something about bad boys on television that girls love, especially if they can be reformed. Let's not forget that on t.v, we're shown their bad boy side and their sensitive side, like Aden crying and all that. In real life, girls don't see that soft side (if the guy even had one).

*hopeful*

HSC
ihopeso said:
i was wondering if the girls aged roughly between 16 and 26 could answer this please.

i'm a guy and i sometimes watch home and away and whenever Aden is on, my sister and friends who are girls constantly say that he is hot and a sweet guy and go on about how much they love him.

but when girls talk about guys in general the one thing most of them say they dislike in guys is when they are cocky and reckon their so good.

watching home and away, Aden pretty much fills this category yet im sure pretty much all girls watching the show still love him. whats up with that?

would u go for a guy like Aden if you had the chance?
i would now- up until a while ago i couldnt stand adens character, its onlynow that we see his 'attractive' side with his chasing after belle, flirting with nicole and dad issues

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Hi everyone.

I'm loving Ruby and Pato lol. :D

Awww poor Nicole, nobody wants to hang out with her.

Ohhh Roman and Charlie hmm a good match? I'm not sure what I think of them just yet anyway.

So looks like we still get a Den style area just in where the diner was, cool. :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I want Charlie and Jack to hook up. Could be a possibility if the baby turns out to be Roman's. I am sick to death of Martha and Jack.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Pretty cool how Jai and Axel are friends, i rekon that will allow Jai to open up more and he'll become cool.
I rekon him and Ruby will hook up, Pato isn't going to last long. She's obviously using him just to get to the dad. She's heaps hot but.
Nicole will probably go out with Geoff or Axel maybe, that would be interesting.
Charlie what the fuck is with her? interesting character. Shes the type of chick you would have wild angry sex with.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah I want J&M to stay together for good, because otherwise (for people who know something about TB&B - The Bold & the Beautiful) they will become Brooke and Ridge and be the whole off again on again, married not married etc. Please stay together and happily ever after.

I like Jai his cool.

Yeah your probably right I don't expect Pato to stay long, to bad I like them both in BWH.

boris

Banned
HSC
i dont care much for this whos yr baby daddy storyline

honestly, i hate the martha character so much

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
So do I. A few people in this thread do actually. Who wants to bet Martha/Jack break-up sometime during her pregnancy?

Nathan- I don't want Martha/Jack to become Brooke/Ridge either. I want them to break up for good. Jack deserves so much better than her. This is probably because I don't think I've forgiven Martha (or ever will) for having that abortion so easily. And then not showing any emotion afterward. And if anyone wants to argue that her stripper phase was her "grieving period" that is total bullocks and makes me hate her even more. And now that she's pregnant again, she's all happy and she doesn't even think about the baby she totally killed.

Martha hate rant over. For now.

skynet89

HSC
before martha got pregnant, honestly what has she done thats purposeful in town. i mightve missed a period but whenever i see her she's just crying/doing shitall whereas everyone else have JOBS/school

HSC
I think Jai and Annie will end up together eventually.
And I also think Martha's baby will be Jack's. It seems too predictable to be Roman's.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Fair point Kate, I'm certainly not going to defend Martha - but I do think J&M are the meant to be couple and it would be better they are together then apart.

I thought Belle looked hot in last nights episode and Aden being all broody and I don't want charity I like this new Aden. Hurry up and become an offical couple Adelle. :D

2hours 20mins. :)

WannaBang?

HSC
The guys on this thread are so feminine. E.G. ? Look at the post above mine.

"I like this new Aden. Hurry up and become an offical couple Adelle. "

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I don't think I'm feminine, nor do I love/have a sexual attraction Aden/guys but I do like the way his character has developed/changed.

But I guess from the outside in when you don't know me nor everything I watch/talk about then I guess it would seem that way.

WannaBang?

HSC
pritnep said:
I don't think I'm feminine, nor do I love/have a sexual attraction Aden/guys but I do like the way his character has developed/changed.

But I guess from the outside in when you don't know me nor everything I watch/talk about then I guess it would seem that way.
Nah, I'm not saying your homosexual, just a little soft and feminine.

Anyway, what people write online is not an accurate representation of who they really are.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
lol it's cool he was nice about it/wasn't out to attack me.

HAHA Roman Vs Jack, wasn't much of a fight though basically pushing and shooving.

Awwww Aden and Belle.

Poor Ric, although not so poor since he was mean to everyone before and I didn't like that but it's understandable I guess.

jirwin

HSC
didnt say he was. just merely pointing out the facts.

i love aden/belle too. such a great couple but i want to know - what happened if his dad needed him in the morning lol.

i really dont like nicole, she is selfish.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Okay, I guess Martha does remember her aborted baby when she said that whole thing about already making one huge mistake in her life, and not wanting to risk this baby. At least, I assumed she was talking about the abortion. I've stopped hating her a little bit lol. I felt sorry for Jack :(. He's already lost two kids, and now if the kid turns out to be Roman's, that's three. Poor Jack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)