Home and Away (4 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
"I AM INVICIBILE"

I found that to be hilarious :p I love Jai

Bartlett is quite clingy to Kirsty. What was his deal?? He said something about him and his brother but i missed it. Anyone care to share??

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I hope they don't try making some sort of weird Bartlett/Kirsty angle.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
His father died when he was young so he was raised soley by this Mum, I think Bartlett has a crush/feels he has a connection with her but Kirsty seems blind to it.

I like Jai because he is a different character as well. :D

HSC
kate_is_me said:
I hope they don't try making some sort of weird Bartlett/Kirsty angle.
I hope they do!

LOL! Bartlett and Kirsty getting it on in the prinicipal's office.

LULZ!

HSC
It looks like he likes her.. which would be seriously not right ):

Belle& Aden are looking pretty good atm :)

I don''t know if it's just me, but Annie is a bit annoying? Mhm.. The show is alright at the moment.

Didn't like them killing of Axel, even though he wasnt my fav character..

i-love-maynard [what's your name?] - I thought it was worse saying 'he died' and getting straight to the point because of everyone Jai went through.

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

I don''t know if it's just me, but Annie is a bit annoying? Mhm.. The show is alright at the moment.

i-love-maynard [what's your name?] - I thought it was worse saying 'he died' and getting straight to the point because of everyone Jai went through.
Annie and Geoff/Jeff are annoying as fuck with their whole good semaritan brevado!

Thank the Lord Matty the annoying bitch is gone (But I wanna go NOW!).

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Bartlett is a father figure for Kirsty, because she like Bartlett hasnt really had that figure in her life.
H&A isnt that sus, I hope.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Mattie isn't gone yet. I think she's in tonight's episode, or an episode this week. It's on the website.

HSC
Explosions Hurt [name?]- That's kind of what annoys me too. They tend to be all 'we're nice & we love everyone, let's hugg :D ' It's annoying. ): I hate overly happy people o_O

I hate Mattie ): I thought they left. Gah.

Zrap [name? or is Zrap your name?] - I think she may view him more along those lines and as a boss but he sees her differetly?

Maybe?

Jeremy- You wish! It'd be so cool though. Ric shouldn't stay with Mattie. He's too good for her. :mad1:

*Buttercup*

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
I dunno. For some people, its better to be straightforward with loss than to use euphemisms. I'm one of those people.
I'm with you. I hate when people say "passed away", cos I feel like it trivialises what's happened, making it sound not as bad. He didn't 'pass away', he died, so just say it!

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:

christine, but call me chris :) u?

HSC
*Buttercup* said:
I'm with you. I hate when people say "passed away", cos I feel like it trivialises what's happened, making it sound not as bad. He didn't 'pass away', he died, so just say it!
Yeah but he's just 15[?] & all the stuff he's been through.. i don't know. im just anti 'died' makes it sound way bad when there's a nicer way of saying it..
i-love-maynard said:
[/b]

christine, but call me chris :) u?
nice name chris ;p &mines heba :)

today was pretty alright.. i guess. i liked the mattie bit. no bitching. but who studies in their first week? o_O i liked matties roommate :)

the ric & kirsty kiss was just eh/ like neither of them pulled out then they both look liek the other started it/its the others fault o_O

jai <3 :( i dont see why geoffs all 'be nice and help people' then when annie tries it and not him its not right. psh.

oh and ruby! I like her! shes one of my favs atm. pretty cool girl :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
LOL
uni of WA doesnt look like UNSW. It looks way shitter than they perceive it to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)