• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Why was all that spoilered? Lol, is there some truth to some of it?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
LOL no I think it's just speculation/what we want to happen. Why was it spoilered, well spoilering is fun. :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
well i spoilered mine for the

Jack dying part, because i wasnt sure if everyone knew that Paul was leaving by years end

:)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nah I think that involves Rachel, especially after the comments he made it's pretty obvious it involves her.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh i just made the dying part up, as in thats the way i want Jack to leave the show. Paul is still filming. I think he stops in September/October. Then i'll just fall into a deep depression :p

Maybe i can use that as an excuse for my mum to send me overseas this summer :p Oh no, then i'll miss the beginning of next season, and that cant happen. BUt if theyre nice enough to start at the end of January, i can make it work :) Ok i'll leave :)

Hallelujah! Goodbye to Mattie finally :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh, I wonder what the reason is that Jack (just thinking about the character here) would leave the bay. I mean Martha is there so that means no happily ever after for them unless he actually does die.

So is this the last we see of Mattie and dare I say Ric? If so I guess it was a good ending for the couple but I liked seeing Mattie at uni and me trying to win her heart and then getting shot down (the Nathan character).

HSC
about the Jack dying thing...could this be related to that daily telegraph article about someone dying & sally returning for their funeral? :S

i loved todays episode ..other than the Mattie bit :p

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
pritnep said:
So is this the last we see of Mattie and dare I say Ric? If so I guess it was a good ending for the couple but I liked seeing Mattie at uni and me trying to win her heart and then getting shot down (the Nathan character).
I liked seeing her there too. Mattie spin-off! Or at least Australia should try to produce a series about uni students which won't be as Fail as headLand was. Leave out the mystery part and just do a show with normal people.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Oi and like they smoke weed and shit, they do some law course but they do everything people do around that age

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Zrap said:
Jai Is Invincible
Claire from Heroes. That's what I instantly thought when he started talking like that.

kate_is_me said:
I liked seeing her there too. Mattie spin-off! Or at least Australia should try to produce a series about uni students which won't be as Fail as headLand was. Leave out the mystery part and just do a show with normal people.
Oh I loved Headland, till they stopped playing it and never finished it. :( But yeah it was cool to have her off at uni but still be on screens.

Zrap said:
Kirsty and Miles WTF?!?!?!?!
That's been building for awhile now, but if you think there would at least be a 10 year age gap I would say but then again Kirsty said she still loved her Kane to Ric so in theory there shouldn't be one.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Heba, i think that was confirmed to be a false rumour.

No more Mattie. I think Indi is doing another show, or is guest appearing in another show.

And Mark (Ric) got a haircut, thank God :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

I got that from HAAC, and i dont know where they got it from. I think its from his facebook or something -shrugs-

Oh and this is a cap of the H&Aers from the Sexiest People thing in Who Magazine in this weeks issue. Its Paul (Jack), Esther (Charlie), Todd (Aden), Jodi (Martha), and Conrad (Roman). I really like the pic <33 You might have seen it on TT last night.

Thats credits to someone on HAAC too :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)