Home and Away (2 Viewers)

HSC
^mhm, so watch it! D:

This weeks spoilers :)

Monday 2nd February.
A desperate police chase ends in tragedy. Meanwhile, Alf learns the truth about Bridget.

Tuesday 3rd February.
Alf is left broken hearted. Meanwhile, Nicole and Aden are at loggerheads.

Wednesday 4th February.
Can Martha and Tony get the closure they crave? Belle closes a chapter on the cancer cluster. Charlies suffers an emotional onslaught when she must charge a friend.

Thursday 5th February.
Rubys wild side gets Xavier in trouble. Has Miles really uncovered the truth behind Melodys behaviour?

Friday 6th February.
Against Charlies wishes, Ruby and Xavier officially become a couple. Meanwhile, Charlie and Miles are hot on Melodys heels.

Cred to HAAC.

kara42

HSC
^mhm, so watch it! D:

This weeks spoilers :)

Monday 2nd February.
A desperate police chase ends in tragedy. Meanwhile, Alf learns the truth about Bridget.

Tuesday 3rd February.
Alf is left broken hearted. Meanwhile, Nicole and Aden are at loggerheads.

Wednesday 4th February.
Can Martha and Tony get the closure they crave? Belle closes a chapter on the cancer cluster. Charlies suffers an emotional onslaught when she must charge a friend.

Thursday 5th February.
Rubys wild side gets Xavier in trouble. Has Miles really uncovered the truth behind Melodys behaviour?

Friday 6th February.
Against Charlies wishes, Ruby and Xavier officially become a couple. Meanwhile, Charlie and Miles are hot on Melodys heels.

Cred to HAAC.

Awesome :)
Thanks for that.

kara42

HSC
I appear to have missed the tragedy with the police chase?
Brian got arrested and VJ was safe and sound.
I was expecting somebody to die.
What was this so-called "tragedy"?

HSC
lol. no clue. anywho this weeks stuff.

Monday 9th February.
Will Melody survive the city streets? Miles revisits his past and resolves to find Melody no matter what.

Tuesday 10th February.
A new friend helps Melody find her way as Miles continues his desperate search. Is Ruby and Xaviers secret relationship about to receive a blow?

Wednesday 11th February.
Xaviers ex arrives to reclaim her man. Can Ruby compete with worldly temptress Freya? Hugos attempts to end Xavier and Freya fail.

Thursday 12th February.
Xavier succumbs to Freyas games. Hugo drops a bombshell on Martha. And Nicoles dinner party ends in disaster

Friday 13th February.
Will Romans confession ruin his friendship with Martha? Rachel is concerned for Tony. And its an eventful first day for Belle... and for Aden.
cred to HAAC.

kara42

HSC
What happened at the end of last night?
I only saw up to where Melody and Kayla (?) were arguing then Kayla (?) smashed the bottle and then that guy took Melody away.

I HATE MELODY.

HSC
Mm. i hate mel too, she's too shit imo. She used to be ok and different, but meh; she's too irritating for my liking.

& i kinda like h&a at 7.30pm :eek:

anywho, spoilers :)

Monday 16th February.
Freya stops at nothing for Xaviers attention. Xaviers hot list lands him in hot water. Will Leahs birthday turn into a big greek 30th?

Tuesday 17th February.
Its the day of Leahs party and she receives some unexpected news. Meanwhile, Nicole feels the aftermath of her behaviour with Freya.

Wednesday 18th February.
Leahs plans for her parents have an unexpected consequence. Roman feels hes lost Marthas friendship for good. Hugo gives Alf a business proposal.

Thursday 19th February.
Melody has a surprise encounter with her mother. Aden is faced with a moral dilemma. And an unexpected gift helps Martha.

Friday 20th February.
Melody makes a decision about her future. Adens good intentions anger Joey. Freya profits from Belles downward spiral.

cred to haac!

lol i've kindof been over this show lately, the biggest loser is more entertaining :/

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep, Xavier's ex and now his girlfriend. :)

Between they are replying this weeks eps of Home and Away right now, I assume because of the odd times because of the fires coverage.

kara42

HSC
Freya... ugly or hot?

I think she's pretty but everyone else thinks she's a dog.

I know I'd much rather look like her than like me.

HSC
^she's alright, they've made her too overly slutty, but she's not ugly.

Monday 23rd February.
Ruby opens a whole can of worms trying to protect Xavier. Belle covers her tracks and exposes Freya.

Tuesday 24th February.
Ruby proves Xavier can depend on her, as Freya leaves him and Summer Bay for good.

Wednesday 25th February.
Leah takes urgent steps to reunite Theo and Helen. Melody learns more about her grandmother.

Thursday 26th February.
Its the anniversary of Dans death and an emotional day for Leah. Rachel fears the worst over Tonys continued distance.

Friday 27th February.
Rachels fears of Tonys betrayal deepen. Adens oblivious to Belles problem as he tries to solve Joeys

cred to HAAC again :)

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Belle is looking really bad lately. She looks too skinny, too tanned and kind of sick looking.

HSC
I AGREE! Belle is looking horrible. She shouldnt be playing someone addicted to pills... but an anorexic or bulimic. She would so fit that role!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)