• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
you wanna know another stupid spoiler, this one is the most stupidest thing ive heard on the show, but yeh and i think ive already told you but yeh

apparently Brad and Martha spend a night together and Sally catches them, and now there is a love triangle with the three of them, which i think should be a love square since Jack does sort of fit in there somewhere, even though Jack and Martha separate :D

oh god why do i torture myself with these things, i srsly hate this show *angry face*

"Chubby"

HSC
omg!! *shock*

i hope the first spoiler is true....

ahaha the writers are coming up with some cooky stuff....whats next i wonder.......jack and sally??!?!?! ahahahaha

ane_st

HSC
I never realised how much Martha could not act. She was just speaking normally the whole time...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...are you guys purposely trying to be mean to torture me???? No there will never be a Sally and Jack, just like Martha wont be with that person i put in the spoiler.

Tonights ep was sad, in every aspect. When Jack said that he and Martha have separated, i just wanted to cry, and then when Martha was crying with Tasha, i wanted to cry even more (sweet i do have a heart :D) Brad and Sally, i wish theyd just hurry up and hook up :p I dont understand why Tony was at the memorial, he didnt even know Emily *confused look* But i guess they needed Tony for Jack :D

ane_st

HSC
Emily hardly reacted with any of them!!!!!

Yea i felt sorry for Jack.... But Martha wasnt that convincing...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yeh she wasnt angry enough. I found this on wikipedia on Jodi Gordon, and i just found the last couple of sentences really funny :D

On May 7, 2006 she received a Logie award for Most Popular New Female Talent (with her on-screen partner Paul O'Brien winning Most Popular New Male Talent). Previously romantically linked to London gad-about & playboy, Daniel Welham. She is now married to co'star Paul o'Brien and together they have a little son, they have been secretly linked for ages now

I guess i needed a good laugh after tonights ep :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
thats wrong...its

You know we belong together
you and i forever and ever
no matter where you are
Your my guiding star
And from the very first moment i saw you
i never felt such emotion
im walking on air
just to know (jsut to know)
that you are there
hold me in your arms
dont let me go
i want to stay forever
closer each day
home and away

thats the opening credit version (thats for RobbieWilliams05) :D

*hopeful*

HSC
is that tru about jodi and paul ?
im guessing tony was there because he once worked at the school, u know before brad fired him lol its ridiculous, emily hardly even made a statement in the bay and all those ppl like colleen at the memorial

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
On May 7, 2006 she received a Logie award for Most Popular New Female Talent (with her on-screen partner Paul O'Brien winning Most Popular New Male Talent). Previously romantically linked to London gad-about & playboy, Daniel Welham. She is now married to co'star Paul o'Brien and together they have a little son, they have been secretly linked for ages now

I guess i needed a good laugh after tonights ep :D
how wrong can they be!!...LOL ahaa

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
is that tru about jodi and paul ?
hahahahahahahaha...how i wish it were true. No, Jodi is going out with some Marketing exec, Chris Burkhardt (ugly fella) :p

But i guess Emily knew Colleen from the diner, and yeh Tony knew Brad from school and they needed a way of introducing Tony into the ep for his scenes with Jacky boy :p

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh yeh thats right, u put pics of jodi and her boy before

anways for those interested ie tasha, theres a small pic of jack on the 3rd last page of todays sunday telegraph...he looks nice though, got blonde stuff in his hair

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol you've gotta love wikipedia.
how was every1s weekend?? ready for h&a 2moro??

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Why did Brad fire Tony? And where is Tony working now? the gym?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
brad fired tony because the "department" (of education) were making cutbacks, and tony was in the firing line (excuse the pun).
i assume now that kim is back in town he's back at the gym? he may have kept tony on, though i'm not sure.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol at Hopeful. Yes i saw that pic, and yes i cut it out and put it with my collection. My brother thought i was a loser, but my mum understoon why i did it. She knows i do that will all his pics and articles. Im a sad child :( OH yes, and his blonde tips, wasnt impressed, but i guess they look better then when he has blonde hair when he was younger, now that was a sore sight :p

I dont know how i feel about the show this week. I'll watch it, but i dont know if im actually looking forward to it, well i guess there is one part that i'll be looking forward to but the rest im not so sure. Oh and im only talking about Jack and Martha scenes, the rest of the storylines will be interesting, especially Ric reaction to Cassie and Macca :O

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lol tasha dont you love that when any of us see a picture of paul we immediately think of you and tell you about it? what have you done to us...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)