Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
because he had nowhere else to live. he's a probie police officer and was "friends" with martha at the time. irene being irene took him in.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
go_swans said:
theres Cameron Welsh? who was an actor on the show but now is a Director.
yeah thats him... i kind of remember his character but its a bit vague... yay little cammie welsh is a director :) it's weird seeing people from town on tv shows.. some other chick is on some morning program on channel 7 with little stuffed puppets or something

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
natstar said:
I'll do it for you:

Cory is a psycho who has been drugging irene, and he kidknapps Martha
yeh i had a feeling he was behind it all...i just want martha and jack to get back together...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
is it just me or is martha the new pinnacle of "hot" on home and away? i know this is a typical guy statement but she is absolutely gorgeous. who agrees?

Danoz The Great

HSC
natstar said:
I'll do it for you:

Cory is a psycho who has been drugging irene, and he kidknapps Martha
I read this too. What a prick.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
is it just me or is martha the new pinnacle of "hot" on home and away? i know this is a typical guy statement but she is absolutely gorgeous. who agrees?
yeh i agree...she is pretty...

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
SiZmOs said:

She is very pretty. I think Sharni Vinson is too

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sharni vinson is 22 in real life...she so does not look it...she looks like she is like 18 max...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
cassie isn't bad. the hot pants she wears ALL THE TIME get really old really quick. she looks like her face has been sucked back from behind with a vacuum. develop just a little maybe. i can see why ric is so hesitant.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg corey is such a freak...kah...how could he shoot a dog just like that...its horrible...im glad he's gone...and now jack has to rescue martha and then they can get back together...but she must not fall off the cliff...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
a while ago irene left the bay to go on jury duty. i actually remember that happening. anyway, the dude that was on trial was corey's father and they found him guilty. he got like 20 years or something. now corey has been going through the jury one by one killing them through mercury poisioning.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
a while ago irene left the bay to go on jury duty. i actually remember that happening. anyway, the dude that was on trial was corey's father and they found him guilty. he got like 20 years or something. now corey has been going through the jury one by one killing them through mercury poisioning.

And that'll end him up in oooohh.. jail? With his Daddy- corey's such a smart boy! lol.

Has anyone had a sneak peak at this week's tv week.. Something about Hayley not surviving the birth... she can't not survive it!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
nessie_lee said:
Something about Hayley not surviving the birth... she can't not survive it!
well considering the fact that the character of hayley just went through an actress change there is no doubt in my mind she'll survive. maybe she wont be able to have another kid thus securing she and scott.
speaking of which, when is he going to find out? will amanda be humane eventually?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i wanna know how this pretend baby of amanda's is going to become real. she's such a stupid little cow.

i can't believe they chose irene. everyone loves irene. i loved her!! now this story line is bothering me. i hope she comes back to normal, she reminds me of my grandma (when she was sane lol)

and yes i agree with you guys, martha is GORGEOUS! cassie needs to eat more maccas burgers. i want her and ric together though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)