Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
natstar said:
What happened tonight? I missed it, dam uni
basically jack stopped irene from eating the injected chocolate, saved the day by chasing after martha and corey and stopping him... that was basically the whole episode.
we learnt that corey had orchestrated the entire thing from ages ago. remember when robbie "stopped" that robber from breaking into irene's house and then he got all insecure about not being buff? well corey organised for that guy to break in, as well as all the other break ins.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
grk_styl said:
i wanna know how this pretend baby of amanda's is going to become real. she's such a stupid little cow.

Nah mate, Amanda fakes a miscarriage because she realises that she can't go through with the pregnancy thing. It's also to gain Scott's sympathy in an attempt to win him back, but it's not going to work.

Hopefully after she realises this she will want Scott to be happy and tell him that Hayley's baby is his. But knowing Home and Away, they will drag this story line on for at least another couple of months! Lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
nah mate....today scott finds out that amanda isnt realli pregnant coz he goes to the hospital to see the doctor dude that called him and yeh he finds out...amanda is screwed

haley goes into labour on monday and scott delivers the baby...and then haley has her problems again...but she doesnt die thankfully

shortie_689

HSC
OMG TOTALLLLY WITH YOU ON THAT ONE... the sooner the better...

OMG WHO VOTES THAT THIS THREAD GETS STICKIED IN THE IMPORTANT SECTION SO EASY TO FIND THAT WAY

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
shortie just subscribe to it and they email you when someone replies. then you can just click the link and it takes you right there.

kow_dude

HSC
Amanda is all right. It's funny how she's constantly being blackmailed by josh

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i love josh for blackmailing amanda

i rkn tony is pretty cute for an old guy...wouldnt u agree??

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i rkn tony is pretty cute for an old guy...wouldnt u agree??
OMG YES. I was just thinking that the other day...how cute is it with tony and umm...mrs hunter (forgot her first name), they like each other but were scared to make a move. Have they actually gone out yet?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
mrs hunter's name is beth.

did anything important happen last night? all i heard happened was hayles went into labour and amanda was just bitching.. anything else worth a mention?

nickichicki01

hmmm...
HSC
SiZmOs said:
mrs hunter's name is beth.

did anything important happen last night? all i heard happened was hayles went into labour and amanda was just bitching.. anything else worth a mention?
Yeah that is pretty much it it was all bout amanda cept 4 that bit bout hayley going into labour. Robbie kicked Amanda out of the apartment, She decided to help Josh on project 56, the students at school played a prank on her with a baby and she went crazy and Dan wont let her see Ryan. yeah i think thats all lol :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh tony and beth are cute together...and is it me or has beth lost weight...she looks better now...more younger than b4...kah and poor poor haley...i hope she is ok

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
maybe...most likely...but im realli bad when i comes to pplz changing their hair...my friend once when from a blonde to brunette and i didnt notice...im not observsative :p

nickichicki01

hmmm...
HSC
it seems beth is making a habit of falling for her kid's partners fathers lol
First Reece when Scott was going out with Dani and now Tony when Maddi is goin out wiht Lucas... not that i dont think that Beth and Tony are sooo cute together, it was just somehting i noticed :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg that is so true...i was so thinking that the other day...how funny

Glenn198718

i was just wondering do you think that hayley is going to die and i cant believe that she would go into the bush in caravan in her condition its just bloody stupid. Glad to see that rick and cassy got back together to

HSC
Hi! I don't think Hayley will die, because they wouldn't have brought in Ella Scott Lynch (the new Hayley) just for the couple of weeks (months...) since Bec Cartright's been gone, til now "her death". It just doesn't work out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)