Home and Away (3 Viewers)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
goddamn I wanted belle and rick to be brother and sister, I hate them both. I hate cassie too but belle is a goddamn homewrecker and rick is a tool. Come to think of it there arent many people I do like on Home and Away anymore, everyone seems to be just turning into freakin idiots, there needs to be another fire or hurricane or something so they can get rid of all the dead wood at once.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
what did robby say when tash heard him? i was eating dinner with the fam and mum got a bit excited over some gossip right at that very moment...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
josh west framed him for stealing money from something... i dunno, it had something to do with josh

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh wat muse sed...thats why alf is in jail...josh framed him and alf was accused of fraud and stealing money from the bar or surf club or whatever he owns :)

ummm...robbie was just telling irene how he warned tasha bout the believers and she didnt listen and its her fault that shes pregnant and robbie doesnt like it and yeh, tasha overheard everything...and shes upset

peter found evidence from josh's files that proved alfs innocence...but then the warden wouldnt let alf goes due to his supposed involvement in the escape of the two guys...and then his friend david confessed to the warden dude and alf was set free...and the other two guys who escaped were captured and are comin back to the prison, which is an apparent threat to davey :(

i think thats all that happened :)

"Chubby"

HSC
回复: Home and Away

sooo, do any of u guys think Martha did it? i don't know what to think anymore on H and A.lol

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Re: 回复: Home and Away

No, Martha didn't do it, I'm pretty sure of that. Its just that they've found the weapon, which was the same gun which she had when she was freaked out (remember) and then the gun went missing.

I think Zoe is behind this somehow and all the weird twisted collided story lines will come together not next week but the end of the week after...

"Chubby"

HSC

ujuphleg said:
No, Martha didn't do it, I'm pretty sure of that. Its just that they've found the weapon, which was the same gun which she had when she was freaked out (remember) and then the gun went missing.

I think Zoe is behind this somehow and all the weird twisted collided story lines will come together not next week but the end of the week after...

ahhhh....never thought of Zoe..lol....i think u might be right.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
You know that bag that Ric gave to Belle to hide or get rid of or whatever? Did we ever find out what was in it?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i thought it was the magazines he used to make the sign thing for josh?

HSC
tasha1188 said:
ummm...robbie was just telling irene how he warned tasha bout the believers and she didnt listen and its her fault that shes pregnant and robbie doesnt like it and yeh, tasha overheard everything...and shes upset
i kinda agree with robbie though, i mean he did warn her...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC

ujuphleg said:
yes that though had crossed my mind...since zoe is scheduled for a return this month :(....and omg some1 dies this week...but who??...maybe morag...coz she not even a main cast...oh...i cant wait...

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
_muse_ said:
i thought it was the magazines he used to make the sign thing for josh?
Oh is that all? And she dumped it in Amanda's garbage? Well, that was a bit of an anti-climax.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
brace yourself kids... i have a feeling this killer storyline is going to drag on for quite some time..

oh and btw.. whoever that stupid extra is that plays the policewoman thats around pete (thats his name isnt it) all the time needs to be shot.
sweetheart you're an extra and you can't fucking act.. ARGH SHES SO BAD!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Yeah I reckon Peter has something to do with it too.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
but peter is a main cast and his not leaving this year...so i dont think he did it...his probs an accomplice of the killer...and why would peter wanna kill josh??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)