Home and Away (1 Viewer)

"Chubby"

HSC
回复: Re: Home and Away

tasha1188 said:
shock horror...i cant remember wat happen on wed and thurs...still too excited about the OC...soz...but im no help tonite :)

It's ok=) ummm, yesterday's ep i was a bit confused. On Lucas school book it said mattie 4 matilda forever but isn't his name lucas? I 'm soo lost there. lol

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Home and Away

i thought it sed mattie 4 lucas forever..hmmmm *thinks*

but it was sad when they broke up...they were so cute together

and cassie and macca are so cute too...

and have martha and jack sed 'i love you' to each other yet?...coz i never hear them say it

and poor rick...that dude...dom is his name?...is such a freak...kah!...he fustrates me

and omg i read the home and away mini mag in tv week today...and omg zoe looks sooooo diff...she looks prettier...sorta...kah!...i wonder is peter and zoe are in contact...hmmmm...*thinks*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
shock horror...i cant remember wat happen on wed and thurs...still too excited about the OC...soz...but im no help tonite :)
tasha.... THIS was post 1000 ?!?!?! :mad1:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg omg omg omg omg ur right

i posted the 1000th post for home and away

go me...woot woot

im gonna celebrate now *dancing*

:)

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
回复: Re: Home and Away

tasha1188 said:

go me...woot woot

:p

WOOOOOT!!!!!!!! GO TASHA1188!!!! HAHAHAHHAAH btw, i just got tv mag today and i see wat u meant by zoe going prettier HAhahahaa

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Home and Away

lol yeh.

i cant wait till she comes back...hold on i can wait..coz i did say b4 that i dont want her back...but now it looks interesting...

and is peter evil??...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:

go me...woot woot

:)
hmmm but that post isnt anything to be proud of! if you were making a correct prediction about something, or just saying how much H&A rocked, then it would be okay...
well i guess we have to wait for 2000.
anyway, congrats on the 1k post. lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
kaha...im listening to the song on ur sig now...thats funny...not really

ummm...this week jack will find out about peter's secret relating to the josh case...which is that the hair found at the crime scene for morags friend was peters...and peter didnt tell n e 1...

lucas goes crazy

dan kisses sally and calls Collen a stupid old bat (lol)...and colleen is upset

robbie and tasha go for their first ultras sound...and robbie realised that he wont be able to love the baby...and tasha says she understands...as long as they love each other

ric goes to hospital coz he has burns on his leg from friday...and ric is diabetic...i didnt know that...hmmm *thinks*...and belle has a go at dom

belle cassie and lucas are hanging out and mattie sees them and feels betrayed...and cassie explains her mattie that lucas misses her

that is all...is that what u were looking for??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im not watching todays ep...coz BB is too interesting...so can someone please tell me wat happened??

and plz dont be mean to me for watching smtg else...i am still a loyal fan and home and aways No1 fan...

shortie_689

HSC
I would like to say that i think LUCAS was a giant bit STUPID HEAD tonight... LOOK AT ALLLLLL THE TROUBLE MATILDA went to and he just got angry at her I know she did first but she has EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY... AND OMG I AM JUST SOOOO ANGRY AT LUCAS i wanna smack him around and KNOCK some sense into him...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i know...and omg how pretty did mattie look in that dress...poor her...lucas is such an idiot...he just lost some1 really good...but im glad cassie and belle are sorta becoming friends...

and omg eve is back...waaaaaaaaaaa

hee...i watched it today..i felt bad for not watching it yesterday...i got told off a lot of times today by my friends...:(

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
i dont like matty mann! lucas deserves someone better!!!

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
ohh. and um.. peter IS evil..
belle has a funny mole thingo on her nose ! LOL
...and im glad cassie and belle are beginning to get alongg

whats up with ric man..? that plot is weirdd!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
lucas kicks arse. he deserves wayyy better than matty. shes a stupid controlling cow. mooooo.
lol. peter is good man. there is NO WAY he can be bad.
wheres dan?? whats going on there. just leave him out for a few episodes lol. i love how they do that.

salsydney

HSC
hey tasha... remember when ric was mean ol' dalby... and someone (cant remember who, whoever his arch nemesis was) caught him "shooting up"... but turned out he was giving himself his insulin shot? just thought i'd remind you, coz i forgot that he was diabetic until someone reminded..

i only caught the last 15 mins tonight... but in that time, dan was being a freak, and leah was saying how she cant handle him, one minute hes normal dan, the next minute he's totally different. he was saying to sally he thinks him and leah are getting back together. sally took him out for a coffee to give leah a break, and some guy accidentally dropped a milkshake on him... he went to punch this guy, and then realised what a freak he was being.. he went down to the beach, and sally was talking to him about letting people help... and then she was talking about when flynn died, and how she tried to push people away, but then her friends were so good to her... bahahaha dan misunderstood, and thought she was trying to crack onto him, coz she was saying she appreciated his friendship... so then he kissed her... and thats how the show ended.

backtracking from that, rachel found her mum... not sure what the story was, this is when i switched the tv on... basically, it seems like they found rachels mum with some bizarre family, consisting of this old woman, and her grandson, who live in this shack. rachel recognised the old woman was quite ill, so she admitted her to hospital, after convincing the grandson that nothing awful will happen. the grandson was sitting outside of her hospital room, and kim was chatting to him about him being her carer, and in the end, kim and rachel invited him to have dinner with them... kind souls, arent they.

and thats all i saw. :) oh, and tash and robbie discussed how robbie doesnt feel like he can love the baby, and he's scared that he wont be able to... tash jsut said how shes heard even biological fathers take a while to feel for their baby's, so hopefully he'll be right, "as long as we love each other, this baby will be fine", or something like that.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i saw todays ep...but i missed tuesdays ep or mondays ep...i cant remember...:(

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i havent been watching home and away because of big brother :)

SO eve is back? is she going after sally or whats going on with her? How did she make her re-appearance/new entrance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)