Home and Away (2 Viewers)

froggy_chik87

HSC
i really doubt that she will die...and i'm gonna be in denial over the next 6 weeks or how ever long that SALLY WONT DIE. There would have been heaps of publicity if she were to leave, we would know already!!!

Tasha...your our reliable source, shouldn't you know...??

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Wow, so do all of you people just read our H&A posts but not partake in them? Or did you only come on here at seasons end? Good to see the thread light up.

I havn't even watched the episode, and probably won't be able to 'till tonight. My brother says he wants to watch it with me, just to see my face, because he knows how much I love Sally.

I didn't think she'd leave, and if she were even thinking about it, I thought our Tasha would have heard out about it, unless of course it's been kept 100% hush-hush.
I don't see why they'd do a montage thingo for her unless she is leaving, but then again, perhaps they're trying to make us THINK she's dead... Who knows?

I'm assuming over the holidays, and closer to the return of the season, people will read things in TV Week, or from their various sources and we will be able to determine whether Kate will be with us for another year or not.

I'll be back on here after I've watched the episode. Should I take tissues with me?

BlackDragon

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Wow, so do all of you people just read our H&A posts but not partake in them? Or did you only come on here at seasons end? Good to see the thread light up.
yeah i've read the thread for ages, but not posted that much.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well all you new H&A faces are welcome to post, we don't bite.

Well you will have a smile on your face for almost the whole episode Siz until the end. :) :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
probably one of the best ending season finales ever....sally wont die
think positively :p

ane_st

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
probably one of the best ending season finales ever....sally wont die
think positively :p
That didn't really feel like a season finale, i don't know why but it wasn't that gripping... Mind you i was doing ttwo things at once and not really concentrating that much... And Sally won't die... I hope :S

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
... really ashamed to admit this but... I missed H&A last night :(. Anyone wanna relive the episode and do a recap of all the drama? lol. This is the first H&A season finale I've missed in 6 years. :( I'm sad.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan(kid.@dmin) did a recap already, just check the last couple of pages

Naomi Robson from today tonight made a smart decision to leave the show after 10 years of hosting.... because she wanted to explore other areas of television.
Ummmm...i think she was sacked *shrugs*

Tasha...your our reliable source, shouldn't you know...??
I thought our Tasha would have heard out about it, unless of course it's been kept 100% hush-hush.
Wow, im flattered, you guys think i know everything about this show, thanks :p Ummm...well i know for a fact that she doesnt die, so dont worry about that, since she has been seen filming eps for next year. Woops sorry but just thought i'd put you out of your misery. And someone posted before that Kate's contract expires 2008 (from imdb) ive never heard of that, but i have heard that Kate wants to finish with this show soon, so maybe she will be leaving in 2008. And that Lights Surrounding You montage was for Sally Fletcher, since her character has been on the show for 18 years. Thats it, it wasnt a farewell thing or anything.

But atm, i have more important things to worry about since HAA has finished, and that is my boys are getting their butts whooped in the cricket, and that is not allowed to happen. :D

Anyways, i hope what i said helped :D

Oh and Kate, im ashamed of you, i cant believe you missed that episode. Im going to download it anyways, so if anyone wants a link to it, just ask and i can give it to you :D

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
If sally does die

how sad for poor Pippa

she had no living biological relatives left, sallys parents died when she was young, Pippa's dad died earlier this year and now her mum is lying on the ground dieing.

how tragic

I think shes gone
but im praying that she hasnt quite left.

*hopeful*

HSC
OMG i was half watching while getting dressed and doing my makeup and the my ride came just before the end so i didnt even see nothing to do with sally :(

what was the point of lance coming back :s

yayayayay kits back n preggers with kims baby, i so wish they hook up

yeh sally doesnt die, stop stressing peoplez but whats the point of the montage :confused: (not that i saw it but my sister told me all about and brad n sally's kiss awww)

HSC
*hopeful* said:
yayayayay kits back n preggers with kims baby, i so wish they hook up
me too. at least kit doesn't complain 24/7 like rachel does. lol, even when they were stuck in the bush, kit wasn't complaining.

"Chubby"

HSC
now im confused about the kate ritchie saga. lol

btw guys, i wanna share this with my beloved home and away friends....it's my 18th bday today!!! and the weather destroyed my plans LOL!!!

ane_st

HSC
Chubby said:
btw guys, i wanna share this with my beloved home and away friends....it's my 18th bday today!!! and the weather destroyed my plans LOL!!!
Yeah!! Happy birthday!! Can i be the first to say i immensely dislike you cause you're now 18, as i am not :D (don't worry, i'm like this to all my 18 yr old friends... i get extremely bitter :p)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Still haven't watched the last episode, but happy birthday to Chubby!! Woot woot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)