Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
There was that only one JM water scene that made the episode worthwhile. The rest was blah!

I think im losing interest in this show <_<

Some new spoilers you might be interested in

Jonah is back *yawn* but he is after Martha this time. He tries to kidnap her.

Enjoys!

justCARLA

HSC
is that theguy that was with tasha?? like the cult?
i hated that whole story line

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh man that's lame...didn't he get some sort of jail sentenace or put into mental hospital or something or did Robbie not complain and let him go...*thinks*.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha jonah comes back
lol worthy
yeah jack and martha was probably the best scene in the episode today...its starting to get ridiculous.

jirwin

HSC
HAA is getting bad with their storylines no offence... the Naomi storyline sucks and is dragged out to long, Jonah shouldn't come back, the kit/kim and rach/hugh storyline was WAY too long. The Mattie one atm isn't that bad but as said... Ric deserves better. Oh and dont get me started on the Cam story...

When can the folks of Summer Bay have some peace in their life. Bring back the storylines when the Sutherland family was still there, when the hunter family was together, when Flynn was alive and when Noah was alive too.

Certain actors should never leave :(

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I agree with Jess, HAA was better back in the day of hayley and noah and the sutherland family.

And back when characters like Irene were actaully given storylines instead of looking like some extra.

Surely the writers could think of something better than having Jonah come back.

o0o a character i realli miss is Max i think he was rhys sutherland's nephew, anywayz i think he was cool!

HSC
Jonah ..come on, they could do better than that!

The sutherlands were my fav H&A family :eek: What about nick, they should bring him back :uhhuh:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah bring back the sutherlands..especially dani and kirsty :D
might as well bring back shannon as well

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
if you want to start a petition, lets start one to bring back Hughy :p And even Julesy <33

eleanynx23

HSC
heh. we probably should. the screenplays are getting more and more boring by the day. id like to know what's happening with peter and amanda at the moment. they should focus on that for a while instead of all these crap about drew and jazz.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
So what did we all think of tonights episode?

For me a bit meh.

The only good parts was Jack and Martha...this whole Mattie thing is very repeative...how many times has she done this 'i don't know who i am' thing.

eleanynx23

HSC
i felt kinda sorry for jack. but he shouldn't have had his hopes up. martha didn't even hesitate at signing it.

as for mattie, i felt she was being completely unfair towards ric and cassie. being friends, they're just concerned for her. she didn't have to be such a brat.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I wanted to cry so bad. The JM part was the best part of the episode, for all the wrong reasons. It was sooo sad, and well acted. And and and...just sad. I threw a tantrum afterwards. I managed to spill some soup on my new top, havent told mum yet though :p

That reminds me, i have to tell my dad that i scatched his car, whoops. Maybe he wont notice, unless my cousins tell their dads and they tell my dad, then im in trouble, but i dont think he'll care :p I've already scratched my car :p

Anyways, back to HAA, next week will be good. Pippa is back :) The OS makes me sad. Sam is back next week :( Im trying to get over it, i will probs be over it next week when i actually see her, but in the mean time, im just going to hate the show and everything about it :)

slowjam10

HSC
Whatever they do i hope they don't bring back Tammin Sursok - fugly bitch was so annoying ahh but good for a laugh so what the hell. Home and Away is my favourite dra... no comedy..lol:rofl::rofl:

I mean c'mon what about when Amanda was in the car and Kelly doused it in petrol and she ripped open her shirt with her black bra and she walked away like a Bond Girl and as she did the car went up in flames........PRICELESS!

After the commercial Amanda rolls our of car ..with some tomato sau.. i mean blood on her forehead lol:):):)

I mean can you believe her she has slept with Peter, Dan and Drew Baker like omg whose next Ryan ....o-m-g .... . .... ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)