• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

home jobs for extra income (1 Viewer)

zhlim56

HSC
for those seeking a home job please email me at zhlim56@yahoo.com

this may seem like a scam but i can assure you that this is a totally different thing altogether.....

basically its a good and reliable way to earn some pocket money/extra income

best regards and cheers

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zhlim56 said:

this may seem like a scam but i can assure you that this is a totally different thing altogether.....

best regards and cheers
yeh info me .and ill give u my credit card number and anbything else u want

HSC
zhlim56 said:

best regards and cheers
You're a pimp, aren't you?

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
You have to provide me with good protection, health care, and supperannuation. I charge $60/hour. Body slides, no sex.

Lorie

HSC
all you have to do is close your eyes and stuck it from a tube

zhlim56

HSC
jezzmo said:
I bought my computer thanks to working at home. Got a few thousand for relatively little work.

Completely illegal though.

So as long as your method of earning from home isn't legal, i'm all ears!
this is a legal program, running for close to 2 years. email me at zhlim56@yahoo.com if interested

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
What the hell is "working from home"? Do you accept drug deliveries and hide them from the cops or something?

HSC

^ that looks more trustworthy than zhlim56's scam err i mean work from home

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Casmira said:

^ that looks more trustworthy than zhlim56's scam err i mean work from home
Did your curiosity actually grab you, Casmira, enough that you investigated and found out what Zhlim56 was actually talking about? Or, are you just jumping on the bandwagon and claiming it's a scam? As the saying goes, "there's no such thing as a free lunch", I don't see how you could feel ripped off, to use 'scam' in the archaic and colloquial way... from there, with a more tight definition, the system is entirely legit. Not exactly the fastest way to make money, but then, what more could you expect for doingn practicaly nothing at home, in your own time, at your own convenience?

The image made me smile, though. Ta for the link. :D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Google is your friend

http://www.forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=157541&sid=94be81ace6ebb3d4511bcf5195a1a711

http://www.p45rant.net/boards/showthread.php?t=70251

What is StudioTraffic?
For Members : Our advertisers will pay you to look at their websites. StudioTraffic is similar to your local television where you can sit, relax and look at advertisements. The difference between StudioTraffic and your local television is that StudioTraffic pays you to surf and watch advertisers' websites, whereas your local TV station allows you to watch TV programs for free.
and much more

iamsickofyear12

HSC
"Sign up now, and StudioTraffic will give you a free $10 account level. Then, all you need to do is log into your account, click on the Surf STV button, and watch. A new window will open for you, and show you our advertiser’s web sites, on a 20-second timer. Once you have viewed your allocated number of sites, you will be credited with 1% of your account level. With a free account, that’s $0.10 a day! It’s that easy."

Holy Shit 10 cents a day, I'm going to sign up immediately.

HSC
Skittled said:
blah blah blah
No shit, maybe their is some work from home schemes, where you can get decent amounts of money, but if there is, they'd be rare.

On top of that, why do I have to 'email for further details'- its obvious he is hiding something

Its like someone asking you to walk into a dark alley so they can sell you $20 gold necklaces.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Go here <http://www.studiotraffic.com/> and read about it. It's obviously a huge scam. I can't believe anyone would actually fall for that shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)