Homebake 2008 (1 Viewer)

12th man

HSC
unfortunately; yeah. am happy i got my ticket but disappointed my friends missed out

HSC
how the fuck did this sell out so quickly

LOL FESTIVALS YAY! WHO'S PLAYING? IDK BUT LET'S GET A TICKET BECAUSE FESTIVALS ARE AWESOME AND WE CAN GET FUCKED UP WHOOOOOOOOOO

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
katietheskatie said:
how the fuck did this sell out so quickly

LOL FESTIVALS YAY! WHO'S PLAYING? IDK BUT LET'S GET A TICKET BECAUSE FESTIVALS ARE AWESOME AND WE CAN GET FUCKED UP WHOOOOOOOOOO
truez

but some of us actually thought the line up was pretty fucking cool :shy:

and splendour this year proved that festivals are pretty fucking heaps fun despite whether the line up is amazing or not.

but yes, i know what type you're talking about, and i think they are shit as well :shy:

<3 you katie :wave:

yosemite sam

HSC
i got me some tickets but you can already see the fake scalpers on ebay...they show pictures of the tickets when no one gets a physical ticket till november for that exact reason...

12th man

HSC
could get them over hte counter and get real tickets

so who's going from bos? i managed to get one ticket but that was it

yosemite sam

HSC
even if you go to the ticketek office (like i did) you don't get the tickets till november. I got 6 tickets :)

12th man

HSC
oh really thats good

hoepfully that means they cancel a whole bunch of scalpers tickets and put them back on sale

yosemite sam

HSC
just means the scalped tickets wont be available till november like the rest of the real tickets. Or that more people will be ripped off with fake tickets.

12th man

HSC
hopethisworks said:
you realise they dont know which ones are bought by scalpers, moron
you're an idiot

i used to work for ticketek; but it is pretty common knowledge

a lot of tickets get cancelled to big scale events like this and it is one of the main reasons they delay sending out tickets in these scenarios; so they have enough time to check - they have a dedicated team for this.

for small scale people who buy one or two extra etc; even those who buy the maximum amount; they wont get caught

but anyone that buys more than the number of tickets allowed per person using different myticektek memberships etc or different credit cards with variations of their name (eg the credit cards saying Tom Smith and another saying T Smith); and are found to have accounts with generally an unreasonable amount of tickets obviously not all for them; these tickets will be cancelled and put back on sale

same with tickets that people display the tickets with ticket numbers or seat locations on ebay - they immediately get identified and cancelled, if sold for higher than 110% of their face value

know your shit before trying to pwn someone

idiot

Last edited:

12th man

HSC
yosemite sam said:
just means the scalped tickets wont be available till november like the rest of the real tickets. Or that more people will be ripped off with fake tickets.
as far as im aware the only new tickets to be released will be those cancelled ones; everything else is sold out

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Im gonna go to snoop dog and ice cube concert instead

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
12th man said:
you're an idiot

a lot of tickets get cancelled to big scale events like this and it is one of the main reasons they delay sending out tickets in these scenarios; so they have enough time to check - they have a dedicated team for this.

for small scale people who buy one or two extra etc; even those who buy the maximum amount; they wont get caught

but anyone that buys more than the number of tickets allowed per person using different myticektek memberships etc or different credit cards with variations of their name (eg the credit cards saying Tom Smith and another saying T Smith); and are found to have accounts with generally an unreasonable amount of tickets obviously not all for them; these tickets will be cancelled and put back on sale

same with tickets that people display the tickets with ticket numbers or seat locations on ebay - they immediately get identified and cancelled, if sold for higher than 110% of their face value

idiot
oh hey, question

Consider this scenario:

I walk up to buy tickets to a big event, i see 80 year old man (obvious scalpers) buying the maximum amount of tickets and then discussing outside how much they are gonna put them up on ebay for. If i happen to get pissed off because i hate scalpers and steal their tickets then run away, can they just go in and be like 'that little whippersnapper stole my ticket' so then the ticketek person will cancel them, and maybe even my tickets?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
um wat? omg i would kill to see ice cube live, i missed him last year :(
Yeah Snoops ban was overturned so his allowed to have a concert here in Aust and should be doing it with Ice Cube :D

12th man

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
oh hey, question

Consider this scenario:

I walk up to buy tickets to a big event, i see 80 year old man (obvious scalpers) buying the maximum amount of tickets and then discussing outside how much they are gonna put them up on ebay for. If i happen to get pissed off because i hate scalpers and steal their tickets then run away, can they just go in and be like 'that little whippersnapper stole my ticket' so then the ticketek person will cancel them, and maybe even my tickets?
no idea mate; but either way you would be the one legally in the wrong (theft is a crime; scalping is not apart from in qld; and even so; they havent done it yet) so i cant imagine youd get away with it

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
12th man said:
you're an idiot

idiot
HEY FAG, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INCOHERENT AND PRETTY SHIT ALLROUND.

I have pwnt him with size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)