Homework? (1 Viewer)

Shadowless

HSC
I was wondering if there was any homework we needed to complete for our tutorials this week?

I'm doing: ACCT 1501 and ECON 1101.

Yes I know I could check on Blackboard, but I'm having a hard time navigating through it, so I just wanted a quick answer.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes ECON1101 and ACCT1501 has homework.

I would try getting use to blackboard cause you are going to spend the next 3+ years on it. All your assessments will be posted there e.g. assignment and not given out in class like high school

Shadowless

HSC
Yes ECON1101 and ACCT1501 has homework.

I would try getting use to blackboard cause you are going to spend the next 3+ years on it. All your assessments will be posted there e.g. assignment and not given out in class like high school
Yea I know. I just wanted to check? And how do you know I have homework? It says you graduated in 2010?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Yea I know. I just wanted to check? And how do you know I have homework? It says you graduated in 2010?
My friend in first year is complaining about homework hahaha

Don't take it as an attack. I am just saying if you are not use to blackboard yet, you should ask someone to help you cause it's really important that you do.

Shadowless

HSC
My friend in first year is complaining about homework hahaha

Don't take it as an attack. I am just saying if you are not use to blackboard yet, you should ask someone to help you cause it's really important that you do.
LMAO I didn't. I guess that's a point against for online interactions. And I was just wondering, that's all. Just wanted to clear that up, and thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)