HSC
N/A
Its all good, no probs here, I think homophobia is great

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
stophomophobia said:
Hey everyone this is my Society and Culture topic and i would like to know what you people think about homophobia.
Then shouldn't it be in the Society and Culture forum?

I'm not homophobic and to be honest, I don't really care whether or not someone is or isn't homophobic.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Its a primitive reaction of fear caused by the threatening of a males masculinity.

sabdow

HSC
if someone wants to suck another guys dick and get fucked up the ass then that is their business. i do not care about it, i keep my mouth shut but my mind and perspective broad. i don't judge you as a person as long as you keep your distance from me.

i also have a conern with people who say homosexuality is something genetic, and continuing to fight for all these rights, treating it like a disorder etc. i don't recall paralyzed people whinging and fighting for rights. i don't recall people with other genetic malfunctions or abnormalities fighting for rights.

why would it be different for a homosexual who has belief in that claim? you have your alternatives for offspring, IVF and adoption!

Last edited:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
what specifically about homophobia, it's a pretty broad topic..

i don't think homosexuals regard homosexuality as a disorder, last time i checked. it's about equal rights, not about getting extra rights. disabled people have the rights that homosexuals are fighting for, what has that got to do with it..?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stophomophobia said:
Hey everyone this is my Society and Culture topic and i would like to know what you people think about homophobia.
Homosexuality is genetic. It's hardly ever something that a person chooses.

Homophobia is pretty obvious. Any form of discimination (or discrimingaytion) is bad

jaihson

HSC
My advice would be to spend this term reading widely or talking to people and getting to know the topic before you determine a clear focus for your research. You've got the xmas holidays for that. I found that I didnt get to know my topic well enough before i made a focus area and i found i was forever changing it as i gained new knowledge.
Just an idea, but hey ur topic is good.

mishka

HSC
N/A
I think this topic has real potential. :)

However, at the moment, you should be concerned about doing some research to arrive at a final (and more defined) question or topic.

Also, once you've done your background research (remember to collect and annotate your reference list AS YOU GO!!!) and come up with the question or focus of your PIP, think about the methodologies you are going to use... a selection from the methodologies you have studied in year 11.

Don't forget to also think about your cross cultural component (which doesn't have to be literally culture - it can be age, religion, gender).

I know it seems like a huge task, but if you break it down into smaller steps it will be much easier to achieve.

I would like to end by saying how impressed I am that an 06er has actually begun thinking about the PIP!!! Congrats to that :D

edit: wait, you're an 07er??? Is this like a mini-PIP or something??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)