Homophobics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nah, 95% of them will get over it by the time they finish university.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Riet said:
Nah, 95% of them will get over it by the time they finish university.
You can't just make up statistics and expect me to believe them. Give me the site that you obtained this information from.

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
Scissors said:
i think that there's no need to 'come out' and tell people you are part of the gays, or part of the bisexuals. it's your business. you wouldn't go out of your way to tell people you're part of the straight folk, so there's no need to go outta your way to tell people you enjoy your own sexual organ.

fuck that shit probably doesn't make sense, but it makes perfect sense to me.
who said iv gone out of my way to tell people about my sexuality
this thread is about homophobes not about my sexuality

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Well how do you figure most do when you havent quite finished highschool yourself?

If you must know I conducted a highly scientific study myself. While in highschool at numerous parties and events alcohol was introduced to 1000 girls between the ages of 14 and 17. Of these 1000 girls, 100 were willing to make out with each other in return for attention.

4 years later at university, alcohol was introduced to 3000 girls between the ages of 18 and 22 and only about 5 of them hooked up.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
next time you do a study i've got dibs on being the data recorderer.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Riet said:
Well how do you figure most do when you havent quite finished highschool yourself?

If you must know I conducted a highly scientific study myself. While in highschool at numerous parties and events alcohol was introduced to 1000 girls between the ages of 14 and 17. Of these 1000 girls, 100 were willing to make out with each other in return for attention.

4 years later at university, alcohol was introduced to 3000 girls between the ages of 18 and 22 and only about 5 of them hooked up.
Oh, so you being the obvious party animal that you are, use your own findings to prove me wrong? Also, I find your first sentence condescending. You think that because I am younger, I am automatically wrong. Pfft.
As "scientific" as this survey was, it obviously lacks proper results. For example, it is inconsistent. You say that "100 were willing to make out with each other in return for attention" and "only about 5 of them hooked up". Your two results are inconsistent based on your different findings. In the first survey, you had not found results of hooking up, rather people saying they would. Your second results state that 5 of the girls actually did hook up, but you never reveal how many "were willing to make out with each other in return for attention". Your argument is so flawed it's not funny.
Also I highly doubt that this actually happened, as it is not only the most ridiculous experiment I have ever seen, but the fact that you were sad enough to attempt it shows your behaviour at parties and how off-putting you must be to others.

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Oh, so you being the obvious party animal that you are, use your own findings to prove me wrong? Also, I find your first sentence condescending. You think that because I am younger, I am automatically wrong. Pfft.
As "scientific" as this survey was, it obviously lacks proper results. For example, it is inconsistent. You say that "100 were willing to make out with each other in return for attention" and "only about 5 of them hooked up". Your two results are inconsistent based on your different findings. In the first survey, you had not found results of hooking up, rather people saying they would. Your second results state that 5 of the girls actually did hook up, but you never reveal how many "were willing to make out with each other in return for attention". Your argument is so flawed it's not funny.
Also I highly doubt that this actually happened, as it is not only the most ridiculous experiment I have ever seen, but the fact that you were sad enough to attempt it shows your behaviour at parties and how off-putting you must be to others.
totally agree

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Not because you're younger, but because you're claiming something about people 3-4 years older than yourself...

Also you highly doubt correctly.

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
Riet said:
Not because you're younger, but because you're claiming something about people 3-4 years older than yourself...

your claiming to be an expert on homosexuals

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Riet said:

Hilarious how you ignored most of my response isn't it. Just goes to show how wrong you are yet being as stubborn as you are, you just can't admit it. You concentrated on the most minor point of my response yet ignored the "survey" that you made. Bravo.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Hilarious how you ignored most of my response isn't it. Just goes to show how wrong you are yet being as stubborn as you are, you just can't admit it. You concentrated on the most minor point of my response yet ignored the "survey" that you made. Bravo.
Wow.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Riet said:
Another insightful comment from the man himself. I just can't believe I'm talking to the world's most intelligent human being. Be right back, I'm going to record the word "wow" in my diary of things "Riet" says because he's so damn intelligent.

Scissors

HSC
i'd hate to hang around with ziggy zoogah. she sounds like the most pretentious, stuck up bitch.

:)

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Scissors said:
u'd hate to hang around with ziggy zoogah. she sounds like the most pretentious, stuck up bitch.

:)
Pretentious? No. I simply like to make my point yet it seems that I'm also the target of a lot of negative comebacks. Sorry that you got proved wrong but there's no need to pay me out.

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Pretentious? No. I simply like to make my point yet it seems that I'm also the target of a lot of negative comebacks. Sorry that you got proved wrong but there's no need to pay me out.
Its not that your targeted, these boys hav nothin better to do then to insult young females, its the only way they can feel secure

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
lama33 said:
Its not that your targeted, these boys hav nothin better to do then to insult young females, its the only way they can feel secure
Agreed. I doubt they've ever met a female. For all I know, their mother's a hermaphrodite. In which case, I feel sorry for them!

Boys get out of the house and meet a real lady!

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
seriously you lesbian man hating sluts. learn to joke.

if you highly doubt it actually happened then why take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)