Homophobics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Yet you referred to yourself as gay and bi.
Choose one
Live forever.

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
Riet said:
Yet you referred to yourself as gay and bi.
Choose one
Live forever.
i am bisexual
but it is much easer to say that im gay
people take it alot easer that way

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
yeah that defines you right there doesn't it.

you dont care as long as they 'take it easy'.

Last edited:

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Hagaren said:
"steriotyping"

and you still cant spell.

and piss off ziggy your the one who takes 5 fucking minutes to reply, it's not called a come back because you go away and come back you know.

lol she knows the name of a kids joke book...probably a prescribed text for standard.

Pichkatimajchina
Really sorry. Unlike you, 1. I cannot spend too long in front of a computer screen.
2. Riet is bombarding me with private messages so obviously it's gonna take just that little bit longer for me to reply.
Have you actually been paying attention to what I've been saying? I don't do any of the subjects I put down. Which means I DONT do Standard English. I do Advanced English (sorry, 2 unit is all I feel like doing, unlike your Extension 2 or whatever you do).

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
what do you mean fence.

you swing like a fucking gate apparently.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Really sorry. Unlike you, 1. I cannot spend too long in front of a computer screen.
2. Riet is bombarding me with private messages so obviously it's gonna take just that little bit longer for me to reply.
Have you actually been paying attention to what I've been saying? I don't do any of the subjects I put down. Which means I DONT do Standard English. I do Advanced English (sorry, 2 unit is all I feel like doing, unlike your Extension 2 or whatever you do).
yes i did read your shit excuse.

PS. da ti ja ebam majkati

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Hagaren said:
yes i did read your shit excuse.

PS. da ti ja ebam majkati
Then your previous post made no sense and you're a terribly unfunny person. Leave please. You were never part of the original argument. Got nothing better to do?

Scissors

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Then your previous post made no sense and you're a terribly unfunny person. Leave please. You were never part of the original argument. Got nothing better to do?
he makes me laugh.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
lol good man scissors.

there's also the small fact that HOLY FUCKING SHIT look who has been posting since page one. wait up now, i could be wrong, but i do think that that's my avatar back there.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Hagaren said:
lol good man scissors.

there's also the small fact that HOLY FUCKING SHIT look who has been posting since page one. wait up now, i could be wrong, but i do think that that's my avatar back there.
Learn to understand my "standard" level of English, you dumbass. I was referring to your absence (which is surprising because I assumed that you were at your computer 24/7, perhaps you were sleeping and drooling all over the keyboard). Therefore, your lack of knowledge on the current argument does not guarantee you a position to criticise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)