honda civic sports or euro limited edition? (1 Viewer)

wyho

HSC
N/A
if the price doesnt come into consideration, would u choose a civic sports with a rear spoiler but no body kit, or an accord euro limited edition which includes the sports bodykit?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i like the shape of the accord euro, so i would choose the accord euro
but thats not to say i dislike the civic...both are very good cars

Jiga

For me it would be a no-brainer... the Ltd Edition Euro. Im not a massive fan of the Civic in most cases, but seeing an add for the Ltd Edition Euro you cant go passed it... looks very nice. Also has abit more power then the Civic. Features wise both are about the same.

CieL

HSC
Accord Euro Ltd Ed..

Cos my ride is the base Euro.. and I love it to bits.. and a facelift just makes it that much more sexier.. (not like it isnt sexy already) :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I saw the bodykit in the showrooms the other day at Scott's... and IMO, it wasn't that impressive. Even the subtle stylings of the Modulo kit for the Civic or the Mugen kit are more noticeable.

Jiga

^

Come'ooooooooooon.... it looks way better. Btw only 1000 Ltd Edition Euros are being made, so its also exlcusive. I will take 2!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
because hondas are the best car maker yo
other than toyota :p

Jiga

um no offence? But why would you wanna buy a Honda? of all cars?
Ummm why not? Im more of a Toyota person, but Id get a Honda over something like a Holden etc. One reason among all others is reliability, a recent survey was done, relaibility wise the best are 1. Mazda 2. Honda 3. Toyota. All are prity close, there is daylight between the rest, in fact Australias beloved Holden and Ford werent even in like the top 20!

Shimian

HSC
Sit in both and buy the one which you feel comfortable in. I ended up buying the civic sport over the euro because i like the feel of the civic more than the euro. And also i like the look of a riced up civic which im slowly starting to do :) . Dont look at the price. If they were both the same price, go with what you feel good in.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Schoolies_2004 said:
^

Come'ooooooooooon.... it looks way better. Btw only 1000 Ltd Edition Euros are being made, so its also exlcusive. I will take 2!
\

I dunno... compared side by side with a stock, I think it looked better, but nothing "special". Would rather go aftermarket if I wanted a decent bodykit.

fai69

HSC
In my opinion comparing a civic with a euro is like chocolate and shit.the euro kills the civic in everyway.Besides fuel economy and price,euro owns the civic especially if it is a ltd edition euro.

CieL

HSC
fai69 said:
In my opinion comparing a civic with a euro is like chocolate and shit.the euro kills the civic in everyway.Besides fuel economy and price,euro owns the civic especially if it is a ltd edition euro.
lol @ chocolate vs shit..

I dont even think fuel economy is much of a difference, esp with the civic sport.. claimed fuel consumption isnt much to rely on, and with the bigger engine in the euro you can cruise at a constant speed, whereas in a civic you need to constantly rev the engine to maintain at a speed.. only bummer is that the euro needs 95+ron.. not that it's an issue since money isnt a factor in this "debate"..

I personally dislike driving the civic.. so uncomfortable.. maybe the only good thing about it is you can go over speed humps faster.. that's about it..

lengy

HSC
How so can you go over speed humps faster? Depends on your driving and how low the car is. There's ways of going over speed humps really fast.

If you approach a speed hump fast, you brake hard just before it and just as quickly let go of the brake, this causes the car to lurch forward on the braking meaning the front is lower than the rear and when you lift off the brake, you can apply steady gas as well, the rear will lower and the front will raise up meaning you can clear the speed hump better and you don't feel the harsh bump from the speed hump if you do it right.

CieL

HSC
lengy said:
How so can you go over speed humps faster? Depends on your driving and how low the car is. There's ways of going over speed humps really fast.

If you approach a speed hump fast, you brake hard just before it and just as quickly let go of the brake, this causes the car to lurch forward on the braking meaning the front is lower than the rear and when you lift off the brake, you can apply steady gas as well, the rear will lower and the front will raise up meaning you can clear the speed hump better and you don't feel the harsh bump from the speed hump if you do it right.
Ehh have you driven an Euro? It's because the nose is really low and the suspension is medium..

I've tried several ways of going over speed humps, but in an Euro you need to slow down way before the speed hump, go slow on the hump, and stay slow until your back tyres have gone past too.. Some of the time my rear is completely off the ground and my suspension makes a funny noise as all pressure is released..

Or else, if I do your method, the beginning is fine, however if you accelerate during the hump to raise the nose, it WILL scratch the bottom when you come down again because suspension is sorta soft..

I cant even go onto some driveways properly because of this stupid problem.. and sometimes the bottom of the nose scratches the log of cement in some parking spaces.. hence I tend to go rear in first now..

lengy

HSC
Okay, just saying the idea that's all, guess the Camry's pretty high then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)