• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

honest opinions please (1 Viewer)

peaspod

HSC
N/A
I failed my first and second assessment for maths but it was only because I didn't realise the point in studying...but now that I really do want a good atar (99+) I feel like my ranks can't improve anymore... I have 35% left of my internals for ext 1 and 63 left for 2u do you think I can still get a band 6? I go to a top 10 ranked school:((( een just a band 6 is fine at this rate

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
wtf how do you only have 35% left over for internals for extension 1?

You haven't even done half-yearlies yet o_O

Don't worry man you'll get their, just keep trying hard :D

Yes a band 6 isn't out of the question because you still have the remainder of your internals as well as the heavily weighted HSC exam

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
I failed my first and second assessment for maths but it was only because I didn't realise the point in studying...but now that I really do want a good atar (99+) I feel like my ranks can't improve anymore... I have 35% left of my internals for ext 1 and 63 left for 2u do you think I can still get a band 6? I go to a top 10 ranked school:((( een just a band 6 is fine at this rate
Top 10 school, your assessment mark is almost guranteed to be 80+ even if you come last lol. Unless there's some clowns in your cohort that gets like a 50 in the HSC exam. ( i don't know the exact situation in top schools ). Just get your rank in around the average zone and you should be fine assuming you do fairly well in the final exams.

Last edited:

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Yeah shouldn't be a problem, 63 and effectively 70% gives you more than enough ground, it's your attitude that needs changing more than anything.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yup. Make the rest of your internals worth it.

Make sure your externals are really good and have exploding kittens and rainbows everywhere.

You go to a top 10 school, you lucky bastard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)