Honeymoon Destinations (2 Viewers)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
bassistx said:
Nothing to do with money. I love Bollywood movies lol. And India's so pretty :)
in movies it is. but i hear its like 3rd world right at the doorstep of your hotel

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i think what you'll see depends on how you travel tbh. if you stay in a hotel and go on guided tours you'll probably come away thinking its all beautiful and exotic etc. my friend went backpacking there and stayed in brothels and on buses and got to see rotting corpses in rivers and such and came back thinking all indians were dirty and gross. i guess it's a perspective thing.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
chicky_pie said:
oh and the smell
curry? b.o? death?
i remember my doctor telling me that everyone over there has a cellphone even the really povo people and i was like 'yeah haha its because theyre working in the optus call centre'

Zrap

glock9
HSC
i remember my doctor telling me that everyone over there has a cellphone even the really povo people and i was like 'yeah haha its because theyre working in the optus call centre'
rofl :rofl:

Pace_T

HSC
icraig88 said:
hahaahahah i LOL'd so much.. phuket is very nice or phi phi island. its a perfect example of paradise.

other places i would go is probably new york, honolulu, dubai, paris, tokyo and rome
lol phuket and phi phi.
if its pu-ket instead of fucket, then at least its pee pee instead of fee fee. lose lose!

i would go to india. nothing like catching your first life threatening disease together as newly weds

bassistx

HSC
lol My dad went to India whist he was in college. I saw some old photos and it looks pretty neat.
I'd only go on guided tours etc anyway. Besides, they have to have nice places (where would they shoot their movies otherwise?). I'll just stay in those places lol. I'm sure they're cheap even though they're fit for celebrities/kings/whatever. Haha. Oh, and I'd get all the immunizations under the sun. I'm sure I'll be 'right.

ROFL @ Optus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)