HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (1 Viewer)

Luke322

HSC
Humans are ignorant to believe we are the only sentient beings in a universe which stretches beyond the comprehension of our flawed (in some cases more than others) minds

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
anyway I read animal farm by george orwell today it was a very metaphorical and interesting book

Luke322

HSC
anyway I read animal farm by george orwell today it was a very metaphorical and interesting book
1984 also be a good book.. reminds us to think of the paradoxs, anomalies and inconsistencies of the human experience

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Humans are ignorant to believe we are the only sentient beings in a universe which stretches beyond the comprehension of our flawed (in some cases more than others) minds
You know I might try and create my own universe. Start with a small piece of bacteria in a petri dish and mimic the big bang. Of course, the experiment is a bit flawed since my bacteria covered hands would be touching the entire project so a bit less accurate.

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
1984 also be a good book.. reminds us to think of the paradoxs, anomalies and inconsistencies of the human experience
yh I was gonna read that first but this book was easier so I chose to do it first before 1984, I'm gonna read 1984 next hopefully if I can comprehend it lol

Luke322

HSC
You know I might try and create my own universe. Start with a small piece of bacteria in a petri dish and mimic the big bang. Of course, the experiment is a bit flawed since my bacteria covered hands would be touching the entire project so a bit less accurate.
True but thats where error bars come in and save the day

Luke322

HSC
yh I was gonna read that first but this book was easier so I chose to do it first before 1984, I'm gonna read 1984 next hopefully if I can comprehend it lol
i can't comprehend any book assigned by my English department

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
i can't comprehend any book assigned by my English department
I hate english but Im tryna get good at it, math will forever be in my comfort zone(well that might change if I do adv, ext 1, ext 2 but nonetheless i will always find math superior to horrid english)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I hate english but Im tryna get good at it, math will forever be in my comfort zone(well that might change if I do adv, ext 1, ext 2 but nonetheless i will always find math superior to horrid english)
shooooooooooooooooosh don't talk about english. Too stressful.

Luke322

HSC
I don't even try to not hate English.. I got a band 6 by giving my "own take" on other people's essays. Maths is my specialty tho I've forgotten a lot of stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)