HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (1 Viewer)

liv888

HSC
Also as much as I want to believe idc abt the ATAR and I'm not opening it xyz, like am i the only one whos lowkey nervy now, I've literally been LIVING on this thread just refreshing like a clown for new information cause i don't think i can function rn.

Like i was planning on not opening it and only finding out if i got above 90 or below 90, but as we approach the day im low key shitting myself because what if it's just not what i wanted and it's like 89 or something like 70 which means i wont get into the course i want idk i cant stop thinking abt the possibilities that this was all an elaborate prank and i really didn't get any band 6s i think i have imposter syndrome i literally don't belong on the band 6 list LMAO.

Im not shaking nervous but kinda just wanna skip 20th of jan all together... like someone just put me to sleep cause im dreading experiencing that day when everyone asks around and posts on their story. I'm such a snoopy bitch too so i obviously wanna know what my friends got and congratulate them but that'll also tempt me into opening my ATAR which i had previously said i will not be opening idk what to do i just wanna skip 20th LMAO

ok gn everybody im struggling a lot for someone who isn't opening their atar HAHAHH.

tbanne

HSC
Also as much as I want to believe idc abt the ATAR and I'm not opening it xyz, like am i the only one whos lowkey nervy now, I've literally been LIVING on this thread just refreshing like a clown for new information cause i don't think i can function rn.

Like i was planning on not opening it and only finding out if i got above 90 or below 90, but as we approach the day im low key shitting myself because what if it's just not what i wanted and it's like 89 or something like 70 which means i wont get into the course i want idk i cant stop thinking abt the possibilities that this was all an elaborate prank and i really didn't get any band 6s i think i have imposter syndrome i literally don't belong on the band 6 list LMAO.

Im not shaking nervous but kinda just wanna skip 20th of jan all together... like someone just put me to sleep cause im dreading experiencing that day when everyone asks around and posts on their story. I'm such a snoopy bitch too so i obviously wanna know what my friends got and congratulate them but that'll also tempt me into opening my ATAR which i had previously said i will not be opening idk what to do i just wanna skip 20th LMAO

ok gn everybody im struggling a lot for someone who isn't opening their atar HAHAHH.
dude I guess we’re both clowns then cause I’ve been stalking this thread since the results were leaked. the imposter syndrome is so real cause my results were wayyyy too good for how I felt coming out of the external exams. some god was listening to my prayers and my dumbass managed to get band 6s in all my subs. still think it’s all a practical joke cause maths adv was fucked up and chemistry gave me nightmares for a week. atars are a whole different story. i don’t wanna check but ive waited this long for results so screw it.

may sleep through all of tmrw/today (?) to have the 20th come faster and put me out of my misery.

liv888

HSC
dude I guess we’re both clowns then cause I’ve been stalking this thread since the results were leaked. the imposter syndrome is so real cause my results were wayyyy too good for how I felt coming out of the external exams. some god was listening to my prayers and my dumbass managed to get band 6s in all my subs. still think it’s all a practical joke cause maths adv was fucked up and chemistry gave me nightmares for a week. atars are a whole different story. i don’t wanna check but ive waited this long for results so screw it.

may sleep through all of tmrw/today (?) to have the 20th come faster and put me out of my misery.
damn bro first of all mad congrats !! yeah imposter syndromes wacky

i literally am so close to walking to the nearest facility that can provide me with anesthesia this shit is ridiculous, kinda wished they never got leaked cause i was just playing Minecraft bed wars for 7 hrs the past week literally living life and now I've replaced it with this thread and hsc discussion (as unhelpful as they are they're a funny bunch)

I have officially changed my sleep to match the American timezone, I will now be sleeping when everyone gets results.. I GOTTA PUT ME FIRST 👹

tbanne

HSC
damn bro first of all mad congrats !! yeah imposter syndromes wacky

i literally am so close to walking to the nearest facility that can provide me with anesthesia this shit is ridiculous, kinda wished they never got leaked cause i was just playing Minecraft bed wars for 7 hrs the past week literally living life and now I've replaced it with this thread and hsc discussion (as unhelpful as they are they're a funny bunch)

I have officially changed my sleep to match the American timezone, I will now be sleeping when everyone gets results.. I GOTTA PUT ME FIRST 👹
thanks! but my brain still refuses to believe it until nesa sends that dreaded text at the buttcrack of dawn.

and please take me with you to get that anaesthesia. at this point my body refuses to sleep and my mind is going crazy. i wish it wasn’t leaked either cause i would too be playing my games in peace. gotta keep on that stardew valley grind 🥵 buttttt now all I’m doing is playing with every atar calculator on the internet and stalking the Facebook and BOS forums. i dont usually get this obsessive over results but Jesus fucking Christ, its been on my mind for hours.

i wish I could sleep when atars are out tho but my friends have planned an outing so my ass is gonna have to hear about their results too. oh well there goes my sanity. I’ll probably be lurking on this forum again to see how everyone did 😅 apparently I don’t want peace, I just want problems

liv888

HSC
thanks! but my brain still refuses to believe it until nesa sends that dreaded text at the buttcrack of dawn.

and please take me with you to get that anaesthesia. at this point my body refuses to sleep and my mind is going crazy. i wish it wasn’t leaked either cause i would too be playing my games in peace. gotta keep on that stardew valley grind 🥵 buttttt now all I’m doing is playing with every atar calculator on the internet and stalking the Facebook and BOS forums. i dont usually get this obsessive over results but Jesus fucking Christ, its been on my mind for hours.

i wish I could sleep when atars are out tho but my friends have planned an outing so my ass is gonna have to hear about their results too. oh well there goes my sanity. I’ll probably be lurking on this forum again to see how everyone did 😅 apparently I don’t want peace, I just want problems
LMAO fr I'm not even gonna look at my marks cause I've literally put EVERY combination of marks possible into the atar calculator so much so that i would automatically know a rough estimate of my atar just by looking at it HAHAH. I've officially lost my sanity, im not even nervous it's just like an itch i can't scratch- annoying and just there...

anyways meet me at 4:00am 20th of jan we'll go hunting for that sweet anesthesia XD

Jojofelyx

HSC
ruse already had 600 something band 6s
don't think they need anymore
600 is rookie numbers for ruse. If they'd only gotten that many in 2021, bruh i fear for the 2022 cohort. They'd be locked up in dungeons with stacks of books, pens and textbooks, never allowed to see daylight until the hsc exams are done. Only if they get 1000 b6's will they be allowed free.

liv888

HSC
youre joking....... thats like 30 marks. you mean q 15 and 16 right?
im exaggerating quite a bit but i did miss at least 10 marks from non attempt i think (from the last two sections in total), then like id say another 10 from just mistakes? something around that, I've honestly wiped that shit out of my memory it was so traumatic
when i got to q 15 i just let the asian take the wheel i was running on autopilot ever since the eng paper 2

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
Einstein was actually thought to be challenged at school
More likely, when he was engaged in his self described ‘gedanken experiment’ thoughts, he wasn’t following what was going on in class, but I doubt that he found the material challenging.

sab13562

HSC
They may have made a mistake though

And they may have released it for external mark only correct?

I was ranked very high for several subjects and I only got one band 6 according to the list
Same here, one of my expected subjects aren't there despite doing extremely well internally and finding the exam not too bad. My surname is from K onwards so praying that it's incomplete and that the subject will show up tomorrow.

ahmed.f

HSC
Same here, one of my expected subjects aren't there despite doing extremely well internally and finding the exam not too bad. My surname is from K onwards so praying that it's incomplete and that the subject will show up tomorrow.
May I ask what subject that was?

Luke322

HSC
For anybody wondering, the first in state lists are now out. Congrats to everybody who made the list and to those who didn't remember it's just an extra accomplishment that doesn't actually impact your ATAR too much

ColdMint123

HSC

this is mad relatable. I came out of english paper 2 knowing my modc was a solid 5/20, still got a b6. Gods were listening after all

HSC
I find it hard to believe NESA would completely make the entire list and have it ready to publish but with external marks only... Even so, it has been confirmed that this was a "2021 HSC distinguished achievers list" which is overall mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)