Honours years (1 Viewer)

sida1049

HSC
Are honours years taken immediately after attaining the relevant major, or can they be deferred for a year or two (e.g. finishing a double degree)?

For example, I'm considering to major in economics and maths or statistics. If I wish to complete an honours year for economics and maths or statistics, can I taken them consecutively? I.e. finish maths/statistics major, finish economics major, take economics honours year, take maths/statistics honours year.

Thank you!

Xt

HSC
N/A
At UNSW, I have friends in science who have deferred Honours for a year. Shouldn't be a problem but best to contact the faculty.

sida1049

HSC
At UNSW, I have friends in science who have deferred Honours for a year. Shouldn't be a problem but best to contact the faculty.
Thanks!

Now I can live in hope.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Are honours years taken immediately after attaining the relevant major, or can they be deferred for a year or two (e.g. finishing a double degree)?

For example, I'm considering to major in economics and maths or statistics. If I wish to complete an honours year for economics and maths or statistics, can I taken them consecutively? I.e. finish maths/statistics major, finish economics major, take economics honours year, take maths/statistics honours year.

Thank you!
Yeah that can be done. Though it is rare to have someone do honours in two different disciplines though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)