Hoping for EFFECTIVENESS in the essays (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
man if i dont geteffectiveness, im totally screwed, what about u guys, i know they gonna ask either effectiveness, law reform or issues and remedies, which ones do u guys prefer

xanthanotus

HSC
hoping for issues and remedies for indigenous peoples...and effectiveness for family...lol...if they ask any thing about law reform im skrewed....

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i know man, im doin family and workplace i dont know crap about issues or reforms for neither topics, but i know loads for effectiveness, so if they dont ask effectiveness im screwed

barrettc

our teacher knows a hsc marker and he said from the trend it looks like law reform. but yeah thats a guess from trend. no matter what they ask im screwed so consider yourselves lucky

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol but their not goin to ask legal reform 3 years in a role, can they??

xanthanotus

HSC
lol...what are we all stressing abou theres two questions to choose from and they cant both be on law reform

and they usually repeat questions to a certain degree if they have been done badly a previous year lol....or so i was told....lol....if thats the case you think they would get the hint and relise no one knows any thing about law reform!!!!!!!!!

whodman

im bettin effectiveness for workplace and family to, my teacher also said reform but

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i jope effectiveness, cause they usually ask same stykle for all the electives

Mazey

I'm hoping for effectiveness!! But dont u get a choice between 2 per topic thingo?

RedStz

True Scorpian
Anyone seen the old exam paper? LOL imagine them asking SPECIFIC TOPIC like Discrimination or Unfair dismissal for workplace
......LOL imagine whole essay on something like that

HannieStar

I think it will be key features and effectiveness

I am praying there arent theme based questions cause id be soooo screwed

top_gun

I think they'll asked about effectiveness in one way or another, but maybe they might word the question abit differently to what we've been use to. I hope they don't ask about remedies.

HSC
How can you judge the effectiveness without relating to remedies? The effectiveness of the legal system IS in its remedies - in one form or another

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by hbk_ace
i jope effectiveness, cause they usually ask same stykle for all the electives
thats very tru. if u look at past hsc exams, they ask the same style of question for all the electives. in 2001 it was effectiveness and remedies. in 2002 it was law reform and remedies.
so im guessin no remedies this year, may b effectiveness and law reform this year, but dont take my word, its jst a guess.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
but no one will no it, cause i wont lol...u cant talk abou it all dat much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)