Horray 2 the hippies (1 Viewer)

je ne sais quoi

Post a Poem of your own

G'day, im kinda just wondering if anyone out there wants to write a peom or phrase that they may like. Just a few. kinda like a self xpression session. may b interesting 2 c wat every1 thinks and feels. also does any1 feel as if no-one listens to them? as in like society? being a student with a very outgoing personality i find it hard to xpress my opinion without being critisized by both the school society and the people in the town. may b im just weird. but that who i am, and im damn proud of it!:confused: :confused: :mad: ;) :eek:

elmostar

hey
i am kinda confused by you...lol
what do you wnat our poems for?? and you really shouldnt care about what other people think,if you believe you opinion is right and stick to it eventually somone will have to listen.
if you really want to read some of my shitty poems i'll send em to ya
catchya

je ne sais quoi

sorry

hey, um sorry, i didn't quit get what i meant down on the screen. i was just clicking away without realising wat i was doing. if anyone wants 2 actually read this what i meant was just write like tyrics, or poems or quotes or anything. im not going 2 use them 4 anything. just 2 read. and what i meant 2 say was, i am who i am, and im proud of who i am:D :p :rolleyes: im just a trippa

elmostar

ok , thats sweet. i'm not feeling my best today...guess my brains not working either.so i'll have a look and see wat poems i can find.
hello
I see you everyday
We walk along the street
We never say more than hello

Ive never mentioned you to any of my friends
Never thought about you twice
I think no more than hello

I have never known your name and doubt I ever will
I have never even asked
I only say hello

Yesterday you didnt walk past me; you were not even there
Thats when I noticed
I didnt say hello

Today I walked along the street, again you didnt show
I wonder if youre sick
Im missing saying hello

I just saw the news a young girl was shot
Walking along the road, it was you
I cant speak, I cannot say hello

i have a million more....get back to me on what you think and if u wanna read anymore
cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)