Horror stories (1 Viewer)

leylana_diamond

Hey did anyone have any major horror stories. Already I've heard people answer one question from each option and others planned for a three hour exam!

J

jhakka

No problems here, though I remember in the Trials, some of my class looked at the options part of the paper and said "Oh crap! We have to write FOUR essays?!"

mishka

HSC
N/A
gah! are you serious?? someone in my class decided to change their focus for popular culture last week because they didn't like the one we were doing!!
i probably could've spent more time on the essays... i think my belief systems one sucked... :(

K__8

Yes I think both of my extended responses sucked! Equality and difference more though!! Love the first two questions!! What is an Interview and Questionnaire!? Anyone could answer that!!

mishka

HSC
N/A
it was funny, i had studied methodologies for CAFS but there wasn't too much about them in the test. so when i saw those first two questions, i was like "beauty!"

another "horror" story... we were waiting outside the room, and our teacher had visited us, to see how we were going... it was getting later and later... at 1:50 we started to get worried, then the supervisor came outside and said "what are you doing? we've got five minutes before we're supposed to start!!" so we all had to quickly run inside, find our seats, go through the paper and all that stuff they read out. we had a minute to spare so she let us write on our booklets :)

well, ok, not really scary, but it was at the time!! :p

Bobbie

My changing of topics

Well... my class was doing popular culture and in my 11 day break before s&c exam i studied up for belief systems.... and my class were doing the 'vatican city' and i studied another country instead.... Bernie howitt visited us and said we'd probably be disadvantaged doing vatican city anwyay so yah. Point is i didnt know much about vatican city and bloody popular culture so studyng soemthnig else would have almost been the same as studying those stupid boring topics from scratch.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
mishka said:
gah! are you serious?? someone in my class decided to change their focus for popular culture last week because they didn't like the one we were doing!!
i probably could've spent more time on the essays... i think my belief systems one sucked... :(

Some one in my class did that too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)