Horse Racing Tips for 27/12 (1 Viewer)

dougthelegend

HSC
For those that are interested in a spot of punting, heres some of my tips for tomorrows racing...a few of my favourite horses are running tomorrow. I'll see how i would go over a period of time if i put $1 each way on all of my tips.

Rosehill Races:
Race 5/No. 2 - Rectagonal: Great distance runner, finally back to peak form after a few disappointing runs. Never dissapoints and always runs at good price. Wouldnt surprise to see it win this race.

Race 7/No. 3 - Desktop Magic: Very consistant runner in country racing. Has been running in city class races past few runs in. Third in past two city starts (Canterbury and Rosehill). Will probably start second or third favourite in this field.

Sandown Races: Only one tip at Sandown, looks to be a fairly poor meet.

Race 7/No. 1 - Bulkhead: Won and placed in a number of minor cup meets, mainly country cups. This field looks pretty weak, and no doubt it will run either favourite or a narrow second favourite.

Good Punting!

Knights_chick

My good tips for the day would be:

Rosehill Race 2: Each-Way
No.5 Sir Craiglee

Sandown Race 8: Each-Way
No.10 First Love

Doomben Race 7:
No.2 Karamazou

Hot Tip....Follow Katsidis at Doomben all day cause this guy is on fire at the moment.

Good luck and hope you back a winner!!

dougthelegend

HSC
Iluvtheknights said:
My good tips for the day would be:

Rosehill Race 2: Each-Way
No.5 Sir Craiglee

Sandown Race 8: Each-Way
No.10 First Love

Doomben Race 7:
No.2 Karamazou

Hot Tip....Follow Katsidis at Doomben all day cause this guy is on fire at the moment.

Good luck and hope you back a winner!!
Katsidis is definately on fire at the moment. He really is an under-rated jockey. Sir Craiglee is one that i didnt notice was running today - wouldnt surprise me to see it do very well, but will probably start favourite or second favourite

Knights_chick

Beadman only has a short suspension so he will be back soon. Maybe next Saturday, if not definately the Saturday after.

Dougthelegend....
Katsidis is one of my fave jockeys. I agree he is very under rated.

Sir Craiglee didn't go too well did it? It did get held up at a stage in the straight though. Had a crappy day yesterday, how did you go?

dougthelegend

HSC
Had a fantastic day. Made about $400.

Nailed a few quaddies, and extra doubles.

My main bet (Desktop magic) didnt pay off, but a few other's that i put on did. Beamer, which i backed at shorts a few runs back finally paid off - at 10.70 - considering i had $10 on him to win - i was happy. Had a few others over $10. Gave a bit back later in the day at the dogs - but, hey - overall it was a great day.

Katsidis didnt do too well yesterday though, one of his few off days i guess.

Gotta study up for later in the week - should have a good bank to work with :)

Pace Setter

anyone into greyhound racing? If so, how would you compare it's predictability to horse racing?

dougthelegend

HSC
Pace Setter said:
what do you mean by get checked?
just like in horse racing when they get blocked for a run, bumped, tread on another dogs heels or get trodden on etc. greyhounds is all about luck and breeding - there is no form to it really. Thats why i try and stick to the horses, unless im out on the piss, in that case i might have the occasional go on the dogs, but only to back my favourite number - No. 8

dougthelegend

HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
The dogs is the lowest form of punting..........
Agreed - but when out drinking - its good for a bit of fun - not when you are out to try and make money though.

RiCe_GrOwEr said:
Whats happened with Niello?
I have no idea, i havent heard any news of trials, spelling or injury for ages!

Niello shows a LOT of potential, one of my horses that i try and follow.

Knights_chick

Hey, don't say bad shit about Greyhound racing!!!
I had greyhounds for most of my life, up until around 3 years ago.
You have to have a greyhound who is quick out the boxes. But, I admit some dogs are just stupid and run into the back of other dogs, won't chase etc.
But, they are lovely dogs. Believe me.

My favourite greyhound, other than my own ones of course, was Stately Bird.

Anyways, dougthelegend I got a Quadrella up last night at Sandown dogs!!! Yeah!! LOL :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)