hospitality - current issues of concern (1 Viewer)

mattyh.180sx

HSC
Hello, im matty and i need some help finding some information for this particular topic Develop & Update Hospitality Industry Knowledge. In this booklet my teacher gave to us, these a exercise where you have to find "Current Issues Of Concern" and you have to collect a range of information on current issues.
I cant find any information on the net, the exercise says minimum of 5 separate souces of information must be presented. which are newspaper articles, journal articles, statistics and internet.

I need to find information about smoking in all australian workplaces, pubs or clubs about passive smoking, ethical issues, industrial relations, food hygiene and work places disobeying OH&S.

I need to complete this exercise as soon as possible so i can get my compendency on the Hospitality course.

If anyone has information of those listed above, could you send me a few links if possible.

Cheers.

Last edited:

dominique1111

HSC
umm for the smoking part.. try and find an article for the smoke free environment legistaltion in pubs and stuff.. there have been heaps of stuff on that reccently

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)