Melb Uni
HSC
rofl.
don't think it exists mate.
not every subject has an "extension"

shimmerme

HSC
actually...

i think it does exist. i was reading through the tafe structures for all their different hospitality certificates and course modules and i do beleive i saw it mentioned there :rolleyes:

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
are you kidding me...that's pretty funny
but then again that's tafe..
i thought he mean't as a TVET course, as this is a HSC forum so yeh i dunno.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
isnt it.. not like an extension.. but more like certificate 3 and 4 of hospitality operations.. is that what you mean?

laurbunn

HSC
Re: ITS BEING RUN!!!

shimmerme said:
i think it does exist. i was reading through the tafe structures for all their different hospitality certificates and course modules and i do beleive i saw it mentioned there :rolleyes:
yeah it does exist they run it at ryde tafe i think its about $1000 and u do food and bev, sandwiches and commercial cookery..

atm the tafe is offering a free place for one person from every school so ask ur teacher. its being run next holidays. let me know if your doing it coz i wont know anyone in the class. it doesnt go to ur uai but does count for one unit in ur hsc if that makes any sense

swimchick701

HSC
there is a thing such as extention hospitality
i would know im doing it
there are no formal exams for it- it is just assessment based and more work placement must be taken- the difference in the end is that you finish with a nearly completed certificate three in hospitality operations- at my school most of the time is spent cookign and its only 4hrs per fortnight extra- plus we finish after term2. it also isnt $1000 i pay and extra $40 on top of my other fees at my school

JoshuaW

HSC
yer it is an actually subject and can be done at school or at tafe as a tvet course.......u can do 120hrs or 240hrs its up to u and ur teacher.

floe

HSC
JoshuaW said:
yer it is an actually subject and can be done at school or at tafe as a tvet course.......u can do 120hrs or 240hrs its up to u and ur teacher.

its funni coz i realli wuld lyk 2 dat but ma shit ass skool dosent offer it 4 sum reason u noe it would b much easier 4 me to do da advanced diploma of hospitality management!!!!:angry: lol dats cool its a year extra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)