Hospitality (1 Viewer)

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
any thoughts? </b>

for me its was quite a fair exam. nothing tricky.

jennaaa

HSC
yeh, i thought the exam was pretty good, nothing too tricky. did however run out of time when it came to question 21 which was a shame, but oh well. thank goodness for mind maps & dot points!
What question did most do for 22,23&24?

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
yeh, i thought the exam was pretty good, nothing too tricky. did however run out of time when it came to question 21 which was a shame, but oh well. thank goodness for mind maps & dot points!
What question did most do for 22,23&24?
i did 23!
HACCP!!! =D

wbu?

simplyyme

HSC
it's was a fair exam, but it was harder than the other years i've seen but nothing hard too manage , it probably cause i didn't study for stock and crap that much maybe like 10-15mins ? so the short answers kinda threw me off a bit :x, but dw im great at bsing :D

Last edited:

Jai5on

HSC
i dont know why, but i think i totally muffed this exam. in my trial i got 86%, but in this exam, well im not confident =[

Purples

HSC
Whew, luckily it worked out pretty well for me. HACCP! Oh that would've slapped me if I hand't done last minute revision. And besides I thoroughly read through an extended response on commercial cookery in 2002s paper--it's the same thing :sun:

kartika

HSC
Yeah wasn't too bad..
MC- 13. Proritising, decison making and delgation are features of what type of management??
It was probs obvious but it stumped me!!

jessica__x

HSC
It was an alright examm :D multiple choice was a piece of cake. THANK THE LORD i asked my friend about the HACCP process before the exam, otherwise I would've been emo crying in a corner right now :D

Rainie

HSC
I got raped by question 23 on HACCP. Otherwise, a fair exam.

kartika

HSC
for HACCP i just went through the 7 steps in depth and their implications.. did anyone else do that or was I way off?

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
Yeah wasn't too bad..
MC- 13. Proritising, decison making and delgation are features of what type of management??
It was probs obvious but it stumped me!!
i picked task management. cuz i remember reading bout task management somewhere but cant really remember. anyone?

kartika

HSC
ahk sweet it was just a heaps basic question so i had no idea if that was enough or not. lol and does anyone have any idea about that multiple choice question?

kartika

HSC
ahk.. yeah i seriously just didn't know. i think i might of put team lol but it was definately a guess

jennaaa

HSC
i did the food & beverage question :)
but i think i could have given the commercial cookery question a fair stab, but i didnt bother reading it in the exam as i had been warned by my teacher attempt it & die... what was the first thing she said once i got out;
please say you did the HACCP question.

& i put team management :) coz you wouldnt reaally delegate if it was task management, as it would just be you doing it.

anyone else do the food & beverage question?

simplyyme

HSC
was the HACCP commercial cookery thing question 23 ? LOOOOOL i swear it was question 22. if it was question 23 then i wrote the wrong question number on the booklet lol =="

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
7 principles of HACCP.

identify hazards
identify critical control points
establish critical limits for each critical control point
establish monitoring prodecures
establish corrective action if any deviations of those critical control limits occur
evaluate the previous steps, and how effective it is for HACCPs intended use
establish record keeping procedures.. written HACCP plan, documentation of monitoring limits, etc.. as par food act nsw 2003, food regulations act 2004, food standards Australia and New Zealand

robbomatt

HSC
I'm fairly sure the multiple choice answer was 'time' because all those things are about managing time. E.g. prioritising and delegating.

jennaaa

HSC
I'm fairly sure the multiple choice answer was 'time' because all those things are about managing time. E.g. prioritising and delegating.
yeah i think it might be. i thought it was team because of the delegation part of the question, but i asked my teacher today when we were going through the paper & she said it was time so yeh..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)