Hospitality (1 Viewer)

myer

HSC
N/A
Hospo is only subject without quotes and has like 3 pieces of legislation you need to remember. Common sense is needed to answer most questions & just relate everything back to the industry, like from your workplacement.

minilles1

HSC
She'll b all good

Hospo is fun, just use common sense rember the temperature danger zone, the names of the legislation, their years n a rough idea of what the cover n it'll b right. Man im more scarred of business studieas 2morrow ive basically had to teach myself two topics, ahhh.

DeStInYbLkMaGiC

HSC
hospo is easy it would be almost impossible 2 do bad, just know all the main pointz n ur set

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Yeah im scared. Im coming first..i've done pretty decently (as in 85+) in trail, midcourse, prelim all of that. But yeah i am scared. Then again i was scared for Food tech today and am thinking i did pretty alright, so heres hoping. Good luck all :)

minilles1

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Yeah im scared. Im coming first..i've done pretty decently (as in 85+) in trail, midcourse, prelim all of that. But yeah i am scared. Then again i was scared for Food tech today and am thinking i did pretty alright, so heres hoping. Good luck all :)
Good luck to everyone, lourai -dont stress if you've been gettin ova 85 then obviously you've got the brains just believe in yourself n dont get to wound up.

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
good luck everyone...let's rip those markers for all they've got and kill that exam!

jackcass2

2005 exam was easy as except the last question on commercial cookery, what was with that

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
yes it was easy.. the commercial cookery question was good...it just meant you didnt have to explain the processes for all of the different methods which was sweeeeeeet.

wrangler

HSC
yeah , commercial was good i onlydid three couldnt befucked asken for more books again, wtf was the deal with suxh crappy little books i wrote 2 for the other question

aurora_05

HSC
I didn't think it was too bad...the questions on gaming legislation threw me a bit initially though. I swear I studied like every single piece of legislation except gaming. Ah well. I winged it :)
NO MORE HOSPITALITY FOREVER!! :D :D :D :D

jackcass2

i only wrote 4 pages on each of the essays (small writing). spent so long writing on the middle section cramming from the sides to the very bottom of every page. its such a cramming bullcrap subject

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
haha yeah
i get to sell all my books tomorrow :D
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4 moolahhhh
haha.

jackcass2

for that ethical things of gambling?
i had confidentiality for one but for the 2nd i had duty of care but isnt that a legal issue?
what were other ethical issues?

lookin at my books here the gambling act has about 4 lines of info on it where the others have at least 30. stupid bos:mad::mad::mad:

shimmerme

HSC
first one- i made a vague point about dealing with so much money and making sure it is accounted for- employees not 'borrowing' it lol

and secondly i had not pressuring people into gambling and making sure signs on addictions are displayed

i think i should be feeling releived my exams are over...

...but im so not. want. results. right. now.

ally24

HSC
Yea i wrote about being asked about cash investments by the gambler, keeping a 'big winners' identity anonymous, and 4 extra luck about the safety exclusion scheme

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Yeah...i didnt mind the paper. The option question was good too, a bit challenging because there was so much to deal with but i wrote my 9 and a half pages so im kind thinking/hoping that i should get a fairly decent mark :)

For that gaming question...hmm, i was almost up to that in my revision yesterday morning but didnt get there. I wrote about not allowing under 18s to use gaming facilities and also that they cant have them 'in your face'...i just thought hmph it seems reasonable enough. Probably not what they wanted though. Wellll its all over now folks..now what...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)