• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hot Sexy Babes Wanted (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Lynn wonders whether anyone else has begun to think of themselves in third person, eg when hungry "I feel like Lynn needs something to eat... what would Lynn like..."

J

jhakka

If you think this is bad, you should check out the Short Stories subforum.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
I wouldn't.... it's like a madhouse in there... we've all gone HSC nuts.....

Actually if any resident psychologists doing a thesis on HowThe-HSC-CanAffectOne'sSanity would like to check it out, I'm sure they'd find much to consider for inclusion... for we are all far FAR beyond the realms of human levels of normality :D

And now Amber is just talking nonsense.

Amber will shut up now :eek:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Llyrai said:
Heya there!
Im llyrai, looking for hot sexy babes to read my MW, anyone interested?
Yeah, umm, i'm up for that. I can be a sexy babe, but it will cost ya ;) I spose i've done worse for money. I hope you like your women hairy, haha.

edit: shit, can't believe my first post was so devoid of intelligence. Popping my post cherry was not as great as i was told it would be :D

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
I do like hairy babes. I like pulling the hairs, one by painful-one off. Sometimes - most of the time, when Llyrai is feeling frisky, he will experiment with different kinds of hair-removal. The most recent includes using a lighter to burn the hairs off, and he must admit to finding it the most exciting with his very sadist nature.

Llyrai hopes minushuman likes it painful. :)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus hopes Llyrai likes cold water, 'cause his post indicates he needs to cool off.

*Marcus throws bucket of ice water onto Llyrai*

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Minus really should learn to not say anything, lest he get a response he was not ready for :)

You gotta love talking in third person, so fun, try it for a day and see how many people want to kill you by the end of it.

400miles

Try it for a day??? A DAY??? you really should see the Short Story thread... It's been a lot more than a day

HSC
N/A
*Lynn shakes head at Alan*

Lynn is quite sure that too much sex on the brain has dire concequences.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
These 'dire concequences' have manifested themselves and created a suoer-being, a god.

ALAN!

He is the modern, 21st century god of sex!

Who here would like to worship ALAN? We have weekly teddybear-picnics, and all are welcome to join in on the festivities. Simple donate all your money and property to the ALAN-foundation. :)

J

jhakka

Instead of worshipping Alan, Justin has chosen to stand by and shake his head tolerantly while chuckling to himself.

HSC
N/A
Lynn figures that if Alan can be a god, then she could easily be the Goddess of Nail Polish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)