Hot! (1 Viewer)

al_x

short*
HSC
Anybody else finding the heat a bit much? I hate summer! I was like hmmm coolness of fan and get notes blown around room tornado style vs. die in heat,,,
*runs and gets fan* ahhhh

Kalashnikov

Tell me about it

Amen to that. My bedroom window faces the sun as it goes down, having the effect of collecting all the afternoon heat (or at least seeming hotter). As a place where I sleep and study, its lacking when its about the same temperature as it is outside, plus it retains the heat too well. I'd put the fan on, but its broken and makes a very loud whining noise during even the "low" setting, and even then the hot air just gets blown around.

I HATE SUMMER *would burst into tears but reconsiders the loss of hydration*

HSC
I love the heat! no shit I really do, doesn't stop me from studying

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i hate hot weather, i have the fan on full blast plus air con rite now. its horrible. i love winter and autumn, im a cold person(no pun intended lol). summer sucks for me.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I hate the heat but my house is pretty coolish :) It has like 11ft celings and floorboards so it is cool during the day and ducted aircon if I need to use it. Plus my pool is always nice...

School on the other hand sucks....none of the fans work...no aircon and for my language exams are ALWAYS in the old portables which are like a Sauna...oh well only one more exam

H.S.What?

HSC
if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen as they say... cmon this is australia, havnt u got used to summer heat yet? its not that bad, its part of what makes us who we are. turn on the AC or go for a swim/shove ur head in the freezer

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i dont really mind the heat (nothing like a good swim in the summer), but i just dont like it when im trying to do work. i feel so lethargic and lazy when its hot.

chinkyeye

HSC
melsc said:
I hate the heat but my house is pretty coolish :) It has like 11ft celings and floorboards so it is cool during the day and ducted aircon if I need to use it. Plus my pool is always nice...

School on the other hand sucks....none of the fans work...no aircon and for my language exams are ALWAYS in the old portables which are like a Sauna...oh well only one more exam
fuck u ur so rich i snob... well tis fucking ahrd 4 me, i live in a 1 room unit with no bloody air condition, we can't een aford a freezer, we have a mini fridge to hold all our stuff

al_x

short*
HSC
H.S.What? said:
if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen as they say... cmon this is australia, havnt u got used to summer heat yet? its not that bad, its part of what makes us who we are. turn on the AC or go for a swim/shove ur head in the freezer
Well i PREFER winter, but i can take the heat. its just those 1st couple of weeks when the temp goes up like 5 degrees overnight that i hate. and it is just so hard to concentrate with the pool outside and the beach around the corner! at least in winter u have nothing better to do

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
aack...the people that constantly have the air conditioning on all day and night over summer...set to FREEZING...really annoy me...

its summer, its meant to be hot, deal with it.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
chinkyeye said:
fuck u ur so rich i snob... well tis fucking ahrd 4 me, i live in a 1 room unit with no bloody air condition, we can't een aford a freezer, we have a mini fridge to hold all our stuff
What I'm rich coz I have a pool :rolleyes: I go to a public skool and trust me I am not a snob :p

roadcone

HSC
love the heat! love the sea breeze also!

hate the fact that it means we are going to get taken over at the beach by weirdo's.

chinkyeye

HSC
melsc said:
What I'm rich coz I have a pool :rolleyes: I go to a public skool and trust me I am not a snob :p
LMFAO..i never thort en1 wann gonan reply 2 this ...ahah i was jsut so bored cos icannot study at all espeically for senior scence fucknig stupid teacher doesnt' teach shit... well igot bored n wanted 2 just unleash my anger at sum1

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I really havent noticed the heat. Maybe beacuse i stay inside most of the time.....

But even when i wander outside it isnt that hot?

Hmm

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Yeah.. adding to the heat is the flies, how fucking annoying are they.. not while studying though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)