Hotels (1 Viewer)

millymoo

HSC
:wave: For valentines day i want to surprise my boy by getting a hotel for the day (sorry didnt know where to post this) so i was wondering, do you guys know of any nice places in the sydney area (mabye city) that offers day rates? no one really advertises them...

thanks in advance !

nono

HSC
N/A
Umm I don't think it matters if you stay day or night- one stay is considered an overnight stay- I don't really know for sure, but I think that's how it goes- you just pay that rate?? I don't know..

My boy and I went to the Metro Inn or something near Town Hall end of HSC- it was nice. Cheap too!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
millymoo said:
:wave: For valentines day i want to surprise my boy by getting a hotel for the day (sorry didnt know where to post this) so i was wondering, do you guys know of any nice places in the sydney area (mabye city) that offers day rates? no one really advertises them...

thanks in advance !
You my fair lady win the prize of having the best idea of the day. Thank god some people realise the appropriatness of the gift of sex.

millymoo

HSC
nono said:
Umm I don't think it matters if you stay day or night- one stay is considered an overnight stay- I don't really know for sure, but I think that's how it goes- you just pay that rate?? I don't know..

My boy and I went to the Metro Inn or something near Town Hall end of HSC- it was nice. Cheap too!

oh ok mad thanks for that! my concern was like that id have to come back the next day and check out if we did that, but i guess ill just call up some places and see if we can do late check out the same night

thanks

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
85bux seems a bit steep for sex, you could prob rent a car for cheaper. Sex in that. Or catch a train to the beach, sex there. All good options if you're on a budget. If you have the money but, by all means, sex in the fancy hotel. Make sure you get cum all over everything so they know what you were doing.

millymoo

HSC
minushuman said:
85bux seems a bit steep for sex, you could prob rent a car for cheaper. Sex in that. Or catch a train to the beach, sex there. All good options if you're on a budget. If you have the money but, by all means, sex in the fancy hotel. Make sure you get cum all over everything so they know what you were doing.
lol, sex in a bed is going to be an experience itself, due to lack of privacy/ protective snoopy parents stopping that happening... creative places have become the norm - hence the surprise of yay a bed

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hmm i thought for a moment there this was a self-less present... but not a single mention of a hooker in all of this.. what's his gift?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
hmm i thought for a moment there this was a self-less present... but not a single mention of a hooker in all of this.. what's his gift?
Apparently sex is something special. I wonder if that's his present too, or does that only work for girls?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
neo o said:
Apparently sex is something special. I wonder if that's his present too, or does that only work for girls?
What kind of sex are we talkin about? like... guys its kinky.. if its got rubber chickens..

Mongke

HSC
millymoo said:

thanks in advance !
the fact you can even get away for a WHOLE day with ur bf makes irrevocably jealous :) I officially hate you

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
what about the pensione hotel? it's next to charlie chan's on george street. my then-boyfriend and i were thinking of going there - when it first opened i think rates were only around $80

http://pensione.com.au

santaslayer

HSC
bubz :D said:
what about the pensione hotel? it's next to charlie chan's on george street. my then-boyfriend and i were thinking of going there - when it first opened i think rates were only around $80

http://pensione.com.au
I read penis....?

anyway...why cant u stay overnight? then u can sex all day and night...

Skeeta

HSC
i'm such a fuking loser.. i was this >< close to getting a hotel on the beach for a weekend for me and my boys anniversary.. i was literally a click a way until i realised its on EASTER! grrrr!

family-shmamily

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
so im guessing your bf is a virgin?
hence the hotel thing
hahahahaha
So i'm guessing you must be a fucking retard, becuase you can't read. She said they have lots of sex everywhere, please learn to respect people better then you.

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
depends how much u want to spend
grand mecure is nice, same with novotel at darling harbour
rip-offs for what they offer. for $200 at world tower in town hall you get a low rise (between level 16-36 if i remember) for a massive 2 bedroom thats better than the classier grand mercure and novotel. not sure about the price of the 1 bedroom though.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ChRiS_NiKo said:
rip-offs for what they offer. for $200 at world tower in town hall you get a low rise (between level 16-36 if i remember) for a massive 2 bedroom thats better than the classier grand mercure and novotel. not sure about the price of the 1 bedroom though.
I've stayed at world tower with my gf on our last annual anniversary, and it was $130 for a 1 bed low rise - amazing views nevertheless

check www.ratestogo.com.au for cheap rates, but they'd probably jack up prices for valentines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)