Hotmail Help (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone have the same prob as me and hotmail...
Everytime i go to send a message, i click send and nothing happens, the lil flag in the corner flaps and nothing happens...i deleated cookies, got a new addie, and it happens to addresses on the comp. anyone got advice? I have come to the limit of my IT skills arg its sooo frustrating!

nato4

HSC
melsc said:
Anyone have the same prob as me and hotmail...
Everytime i go to send a message, i click send and nothing happens, the lil flag in the corner flaps and nothing happens...i deleated cookies, got a new addie, and it happens to addresses on the comp. anyone got advice? I have come to the limit of my IT skills arg its sooo frustrating!
nice and simple: forget hotmail move to Gmail! True, it works.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
PM me your first and last name, along with your email address and i'll hook you up with gmail

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't really know, check the bottom corner of your screen and see if there's a red circle with a line through it or something saying that no cookies are being accepted, check your virus checker or anything new you have added

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Its because they have this thing, where this little window pops up and asks you to confirm. You mightve clicked off it.

The window is like a javascript-y thing, its not a seperate window

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)