Hotmail with Firefox (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Ok, well i decided to make a new thread after all.

When i open Hotmail with firefox, i cant get text formatiing and my favourites list is ridiculous. In IE, it just has the contact name and is just the standard hyperlink, but in FF, it is the contact name followed by the entire email address...its rather difficult to read.

Is there anything i can do to fix or change it? I still have IE on my computer but i dont imagine that would make a difference.

Thanks

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
How so? Could you grab a screenshot please?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Ok...i blurred the favourites cos i didnt want my contacts up here, but it gives you the idea, you can still make out the name and the address. The html bit is my sig...it should come up with 'Rach' in coloured letters...it always has before with IE.

Last edited:

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Oh I see what you mean

That should automatically format and turn into formatted text when the page finishes loading. Check two things:

1) That rich text editing is turned on (not exactly sure where the option is)

2) Check again in IE and see what happens

hachoo

HSC
Might i add, once you turn rich text editing on, its very hard to turn it off. For some reason it doesn't let you. I believe the option is in the "Tools" scroll menu there.

FireFox and Hotmail don't go very well together. I've noticed that with my Hotmail Live Beta thingo. Doesn't work at all in Firefox. Use IE if you can.
Hope that helped.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hahaha ahh, that old hotmail brings back memories.
back in the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)