hottest male celebrity (2 Viewers)

Hottest male celebrity ?

• Chad Michael Murray (lucas - one tree hill)

Votes: 70 18.4%
  • Adam Brody (seth - the oc)

Votes: 59 15.5%
  • Johnny Depp

Votes: 134 35.2%
  • Orlando Bloom

Votes: 56 14.7%
  • Shane West (a walk to remember)

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Oliver James (what a girl wants, raise your voice)

Votes: 34 8.9%
  • Milo Ventimiglia (jess - gilmore girls)

Votes: 41 10.8%
  • Jude Law

Votes: 66 17.3%
  • Jake Gyllenhaal (the day after tomorrow)

Votes: 90 23.6%
  • Justin Timberlake

Votes: 24 6.3%

• Total voters

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
chilena4life said:
1. Jay Hernandez...
6. Tyrese
Agree with Jay Hernandez totally, frigon hot mofo. tyrese is hot but nowhere near as hot as half the guys in this thread.
Oh and Denzel Washington, Dennis Quaid (for old guys, they are hot hot hotties) and Ryan Gosling! But yeah....THE ROCK.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
And tlodg, johnny depp is hot too. I like him in Pirates, but I love him normally with his messy longish hair, and even when his hair is in a ponytail. He has smouldering eyes...ah smouldering eyes...speaking of colin firth is another hot guy too...

brokeded

HSC
you people have weird tastes haha

my top two are
1) calvin goldspink... yeh hes 17, but almost 18, lol (his hair is so cool)

2nd is sam page.. hes actually 28 or 29 i think but he looks heaps younger (and this pic does not do him justice)

piecheck

HSC
N/A
JOHN MAYER...has anyone said JOHN MAYER yet??....omfg I <3 JOHN MAYER so farking much!!! mmmmm john mayer :D

IceOnFire

HSC
lolz john mayer.. hahhaha. Not being mean or anything but john mayer? heehee..

Anyways i have recently noticed orlando bloom and justin timberlake have gotten better looking... lolz. Hayden Christensen is alright too, although sometimes he looks a bit retarded. He looked the best in star wars.. :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im going through an Aussie Celeb phase, and Paul O'Brien from Home and Away is my Hottie :) His 28, but im going through a phase of liking older guys. The second pic is the full version on the first one, and the first one is from the Cleo Bachelor of the Year website. Soooo hot *dies*

Last edited:

asdf5432

HSC
Tasha, I saw that home and away guy in Dick Smith (Chatswood). But unfortunately I approached him thinking he was from Blue Heelers (I knew he wore a police uniform on TV somewhere.... haha). This is how the convo went:

Me: Hey! Um... Are you on Blue Heelers?
Home and Away guy (sorry was it Pete?) : Ahhh no. *pause* (Meanwhile I am thinking that he isn't really a celebrity, just someone who looks like someone else) *more pauses* I'm on Home and Away.
Me: OHH. Really?? . . . Cool! (I do not watch home and away) Oh well... uhh it was nice meeting you!

Pete: Haha. Have a good day.

lol it was pretty embarassing. 1) I thought he was from a completely different show 2) I handled the situation poorly

:) oh but you'll be happy to know that he is better looking in life than the pictures on the net. My friends were with me, and we all agreed he was pretty good looking.

And I think Darren Hayes is hot. And yes I know he's gay, but that doesn't change his hotness.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
clementine586 said:
OMGZ! Jensen! FUCK YES! hahahahaha!
From that list I'd say Jude Law.
Otherwise I fancy guys like Robert Pattinson, Eddie Redmayne, Pete Doherty, Tom Sturridge, and Graham Coxon.
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
he is fucking hawt :eek:
:shy:
Although I'm a guy, even I can admit that he's hot. That show how hot he is.

A lot of the time, girls would say someone's hot but us guys can never understand why. Only sometimes, like with Jensen, can we understand why. Cause he's looks fucking cool and badarse...killing stuff with shotguns in Supernatural also helps. :p

I'm kinda of rambling on though because I'm in a hurry.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
asdf5432 said:
Tasha, I saw that home and away guy in Dick Smith (Chatswood). But unfortunately I approached him thinking he was from Blue Heelers (I knew he wore a police uniform on TV somewhere.... haha). This is how the convo went:

Me: Hey! Um... Are you on Blue Heelers?
Home and Away guy (sorry was it Pete?) : Ahhh no. *pause* (Meanwhile I am thinking that he isn't really a celebrity, just someone who looks like someone else) *more pauses* I'm on Home and Away.
Me: OHH. Really?? . . . Cool! (I do not watch home and away) Oh well... uhh it was nice meeting you!

Pete: Haha. Have a good day.
OMG i could not stop laughing when i read that. That is hilarious, lol. But i hate you coz you've met him. That must of been soooo awkward for you lol. But whose Pete?? If you talking about the guy in my pics, then his name is Paul :p But yes, he is pretty hot in real life. Wish i could meet him now. So he hangs out in Chatswood huh *thinks*

asdf5432

HSC
Hahahaha oops... you see... I'm clueless about him and who he is. Paul, not pete! *repeats to myself*. Anyway yep! It is extremely awkward. But he was a really nice guy which made it a lot better. Or maybe a BIT better. :D

asdf5432

HSC
brokeded said:
now thats sarcasm, but i think you went too far
I'm sorry, I'm a bit late in replying... was browsing through this... i can't believe he thought I was being sarcastic when I said I thought Darren Hayes was hot! I was serious. He is gorgeous and he is a talented songwriter/singer. Everytime I say how gorgeous he is, people always bring up the fact that he is gay. So what?! Like I always say, just because he is gay doesn't mean that he is not good-looking. After watching him perform at Big Night In (His recent Australian tour), I was ..... wow. speechless.
So stop saying I'm sarcastic about it when I'm not! :(

daledugahole

HSC
I have to say that Gael Garcia Bernal is one of the most gorgeous men alive. He was amazing in The Motorcycle Diaries. Phwoar he is a hottie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)